Broadway Nails Real Life Glue-On Nail Kit Real Short Length uploaded by YoussBroadway Nails Real Life Glue-On Nail Kit Real Short Length uploaded by Nazira S.Broadway Nails Real Life Glue-On Nail Kit Real Short Length uploaded by Jes K.

BY BROADWAY NAILS

Everyday nails for everyday tasks. With pink gel glue for stronger, longer wear. 7 day wear. Easy application clean break tab. #1 selling nails in the world. Hydroquinone free. 28 nails in 12 sizes. 4 accent nails. Contains: 28 nails with self tabs. Twist-off pink gel glue 0.07 oz. 2 g. Manicure stick. Mini file. see more...

• "I would definitely use these again." in 1 review
  • "These aren't as strong as getting your nails done obviously, but they work when you want elegant nails." in 1 review
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
Honestly, I can’t say enough good things about these press ons! I used to be the girl who went out and got her nails done every few weeks because I wanted to feel “girly” and “put together” all of the time. However, that definitely put a big hole in my pocket.
These nails come in so many different designs, patterns, and colors! They come in different lengths as well. You can definitely find one that will fit your mood.
The wear time with these is about a week. I wear them for a week and then I take them off and redo them. They didn’t chip or fall off within that week that I tried them.
If you are looking for a cheap alternative to getting your nails done at a salon - this is your best bet!
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
Although these are a better alternative than acrylic nails for me, because I do not like having nails on long term, I don’t like the fact that they are glue on. I have used stick on nails and love those way more. These are harder to apply because of the glue and harder to remove because of the glue
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
I live for press on nails, I used to be one of those girls in the nail shop every two weeks getting a fill I would always have acrylic nails, but I started to get bothered with how my natural nail looked when the acrylic nails came off. My nails were so weak and frail I ended up trying nexgen powder after that and the same thing happened. I found myself spending way to much money at the nail salon every two weeks. I ended up stumbling upon a DIY video on youtube on how to do your own acrylic nails I thought that itd help with the saving money situation but that didn't help the fact my nails were still getting damaged after the fact. I happened to find another video with press ons and how to make them look natural. after watching the video I ended up going to the store and stocking up on press ons. all colors designs lengths and shapes. everyone always complemented me on my nails and asked me where I got my nails done at and were always surprised when I told them my nails were press on. but ever since ive been using press on my nails are able to grow stronger without having to deal with the weak nail bed and breaking finger nails and ending up with num nums for fingers because the acrylic damaged your nail. these press ons are a good investment and I highly recommend all the  ladies give them a try. I ended telling a co worker about them and she came to work the next day with her own press ons she was so excited to show me.
Kayla W.
In a pinch or tight budget , these nails work great! I love having my nails done, but can't stand the smell of the salons, so these are my go to product!
Best tip to apply- put some glue I your nail bed and the fake nail then press in mail for 30seconds.
Best tip to remove- dental floss. Jus t find a lifted edge and "floss" the nail off. This is best done if soaking them in acetone doesn't work. PLEASE DO NOT PULL THE NAILS OFF! It can damage your nails!
Ashley S.
Kennesaw, GA
Hello! These are the first nails I have tried. I never tried fake nails before but then a wedding came along. My nails looked horrible! I have a short nail bed and got real short hoping they will be able to stay on and they did! I was really impressed. I bought these twice so far for multiple occasions. And the most important thing I like is that it does not get your real nail weak. My nails after I take off the fake ones look like they grow! I stopped my biting habits with them. II stopped biting for a while but when finals came, I became super stressed and began again. With these, I was able to stop and I am in love with them!
Nicole H.
effingham , IL
I used these just last week for engagement pictures. I was nervous that they wouldn't look good, but they looked like my nails do when I get them done at the salon. I didn't want to keep them on for more than just the pictures so this was a nice, cheap option! You can get to sets of nails out of one pack and they cost about $7. Using these you can do your nails at least 8 times for the cost of one trip to the salon.
Jes K.
I'm on day 3 with these! I have used a these many times before. I wash the dishes, change the baby, do #normal #household stuff... no issues. The set comes with glue and a mini orange stick, also a variety of sizes of #nails. The nails are firm, but bendable so be careful. The length is really short so if you long nail beds these might be too short.
Sarah  E.
Anderson, SC
For the price and what you get it's really good, although if you're a person who does a lot during the day then you may want to splurge and go get your acrylics done at a nail salon. They are nice if you just need an inexpensive, quick, but nice look but don't expect them to last long.
Carmen P.
Woodbridge, VA
I loved these nails. I used them for a friend's wedding rather than dropping $25 for a full set of acrylic nails at a salon. Yes, they only lasted a week, but they were amazing. They looked natural and since they were short I was able to do everyday activities with them on. I even did dishes without any issues! I would use them again in a heartbeat.
Alysia P.
Wdm, IA
Not the same as getting your nails professionally done, but if you are in a bind and just need them temporarily it is worth trying. They won't last as long and can damage the nail bed if too much glue is used. But they will give you the look you are going for with long French nails.
Kellie T.
Conyers, GA
How long would these last after applying them?
brandi b.
Portsmouth, OH
Do these last very long, and how damaging are they to your nails?
Ravyn B.
Atascadero, CA
Do these last a while with the glue it comes with? Because I usually buy a different brand of glue, because I hear people say it's not good
Gwen B.
This are okay, but tend to fall off in a short period of time.
Gigi W.
Bakersfield, CA
I have had really bad luck with press on nails! They always fall after just after 2 days of wearing. Do these last and how long?