BY BROADWAY NAILS

Everyday Nails for Everyday Tasks Get a Perfect Match with Real Life® Toenails. Real Life Glue-On Nail Kit Includes: Nails with Self Tabs In 12 sizes Clean break tab - easy app. Twist Off Pink Gel Glue 2g With pink gel glue for stronger, longer wear. Manicure Stick. Mini File. see more...

• Do these stay on for a while ? I've bought some at my local dolla...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Yamuna S.
Yamuna S.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I have use this nail and i just love it. once you apply, it won't fall out. and it will look great in your hand. I feel like haven.
Raven G.
Raven G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a quick fix these are perfect. Don't have time for a proper pedi? then here you go! Got these on sale at @walgreens and I keep them for "sandal" emergencies lol. I'd recommend to others. Not something I'd use on the regular but definitely in a pinch.
Torrie H.
Torrie H.
I bought a bunch of these nails ( found them on sale online) thought I would like them, but they are to short for me...they barely come up to my fingertips...I prefer a longer length nail, these aren't it
Cierra H.
Cierra H.
Pasadena, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only reason these get three stars is because of the natural look. Don't use the glue that comes with the kit-thw nails won't last long. Get a better nail glue, or if you really want a stick, use super glue.
Tiffani C.
Tiffani C.
Brownsville, TX
This is a must have, i love buying a set. they look as if they are real. they don't last long, but still a great product.
yennefer c.
yennefer c.
I am obsessed with buying these I prefer to do them myself rather than going to the salon. They last me about a week or two.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Gardena, CA
I love these nails! They are the only ones I buy! They hold great and the length is what I love. They look like natural nails. They are great for if you are in need on some quick nails for a night or two. Very easy application and everything you need is included.
Ally G.
Ally G.
Pierrefonds
These "real short" nails are long enough, and look as if they were done professionally, but they do not last long, the first day one popped off, the 2nd day 3 more popped off and by the 3rd day two more popped off. I reglued them all back on but that was the only disappointing thing. I will try again and use extra glue or other recommended nail glues instead and see if it makes a difference. Worth a try and I would wear again. Easy to put on. love the nail tabs with numbers on them for ease of use and just twist and they pop off.
Lee Ann Q.
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
Broadway Nails Real Life Glue-On Nail Kit cant live with out this kit
Its a summer must have
I love the look of hands small tan and the nails just pop
Fan for life !
kay a.
kay a.
Do these stay on for a while ? I've bought some at my local dollar store but they keep breaking in half .