Broadway Nails Jet Dry Nail Glue uploaded by Ashley L.

BY BROADWAY NAILS

Set in 3 Sec. #1 Nail glue manufacturer. Multiple household uses. Hydroquinone-free One for home and one to go!  Sets in three seconds, Jet Dry Nail Glue is perfect for fast, easy nail repairs. . see more...

• Does it dry fast? Does it have strong fumes?2 Answers
Broadway Nails Jet Dry Nail Glue
  • "I strongly recommend it if you love getting fake nails to apply to yours it keeps them on for a long time !" in 1 review
Shariva S.
Odenton, MD
I have always been the queen on trying to find me some nail glue. This is a great glue and will hold for me for daysssss until i can make it to my nail appointment. Well worth my dollars.
Helen S.
Pahrump, NV
BEST GLUE EVER FOR NAIL!!!! I love it so much. Every time I buy nails o use this glue. It haa nevwr lwt mw done but make aurw you do it on something you so t care a out getting ruined
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
Works great , always makes my nails stay on longer ! I strongly recommend it if you love getting fake nails to apply to yours it keeps them on for a long time !!
Heidi L.
Crellin
Wish the bottle wasn't so hard to squeeze to get glue out but other then that it holds up pretty well to where you can wear your nails for about a week
Madison G.
For being so affordable this glue takes quite a beating. I kick box and lift at the gym as well as type all day at work. It normally lasts me a week.
Bethany F.
I have used glue on nails in the past and used this nail glue. I usually keep it in my purse in case of my regular nails also breaking or chipping.
Lori F.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this glue for small cracks in my natural nails that will lead to a bad break. I tiny drop and I'm good to go!
Lacy G.
Kingwood, TX
I like this nail glue. I think it dries super fast and really keeps the nails on. I get mine at Walgreens usually
Sarah G.
Port Richey, FL
They have stayed on for about a month with this glue and a lot of glue is in there
Grizel J.
This is really good glue.It works good on plastic tips when I'm doing my nails.
Tunmise A.
Richmond, TX
Does it dry fast? Does it have strong fumes?