Broadway Nails Fast French Glue-On Nail Kit uploaded by Jes K.

BY BROADWAY NAILS

Everything you need for a perfect manicure. Sensibly chic. 7 day wear. 10 minute manicure. Easy application for small nails. Longer, stronger wear. 24 nails, 12 sizes. Hydroquinone-free. Contains: 24 French nails. Twist-off pink gel glue 0.07 oz, 2g. Manicure stick. Clean-up swab. see more...

• I play guitar wonder if there are smaller sizes1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Jes K.
Jes K.
Always have a great set with the @BroadwayNails! The directions are super easy to follow and the #nails look great for at least 5 days!
Diane R.
Diane R.
My daughter loves these. Easy to apply and doesn't mess up your nail bed. They last about 4-7 days for her.
Eman K.
Eman K.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
This product can look really nice when applied correctly and it lasted 4 days for me, not 7.... But on the other hand i was able to most of my daily activities without the fear of it popping off. Definitely fast and easy to apply!
Christina G.
Christina G.
Granville, TN
When I don't feel like paying the $35 to get my nails done I go and buy this product and apply them myself.they always turn out amazing!
ashley m.
ashley m.
Hagerstown, MD
I play guitar wonder if there are smaller sizes