Broadway Nails Fast French Glue-On Nail Kit uploaded by Jes K.Broadway Nails Fast French Glue-On Nail Kit uploaded by Manda P.

BY BROADWAY NAILS

Everything you need for a perfect manicure. Sensibly chic. 7 day wear. 10 minute manicure. Easy application for small nails. Longer, stronger wear. 24 nails, 12 sizes. Hydroquinone-free. Contains: 24 French nails. Twist-off pink gel glue 0.07 oz, 2g. Manicure stick. Clean-up swab. see more...

• I play guitar wonder if there are smaller sizes1 Answers
Jes K.
Always have a great set with the @BroadwayNails! The directions are super easy to follow and the #nails look great for at least 5 days!
Diane R.
My daughter loves these. Easy to apply and doesn't mess up your nail bed. They last about 4-7 days for her.
Eman K.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
This product can look really nice when applied correctly and it lasted 4 days for me, not 7.... But on the other hand i was able to most of my daily activities without the fear of it popping off. Definitely fast and easy to apply!
Christina G.
Granville, TN
When I don't feel like paying the $35 to get my nails done I go and buy this product and apply them myself.they always turn out amazing!
Manda P.
Bought these the other night for under $6 Canadian at Walmart. Currently on day two with them on. Size range supplied is great, I have tiny finger nail beds and was able to find one to fit each of my fingers perfectly. The glue supplied was good, dried really fast. Only other thing they supplied other then glue and nails was a wooden cuticle stick, no file. So far there is no lifting, they're comfortable. No issues using my phone with the length. Only complaints I have is wish they came in other colors because I suck at painting my nails and also the end of one nail has bent up a little (see added photo) that nail doesn't seem to be any weaker. I don't recall doing anything that would have caused it but it was not like that when I applied them. Its hard to see but the left corner of my middle finger is now bent outwards and up. All and all a good product for the price but seem to possibly be a little weak.
ashley m.
Hagerstown, MD
I play guitar wonder if there are smaller sizes