BY BROADWAY NAILS #34 in Press-on Nails

Looks and feels like your own nails. Most natural moon. 7 day wear. 10 minute manicure. Easy application for small nails. Longer, stronger wear. 24 nails, 12 sizes. Hydroquinone-free. Contains: 24 French nails. Pink gel glue 0.07 oz, 2g. Manicure stick. Mini file. see more...

Anna D.
Irving, TX
I am used to getting a manicure every two weeks at the salon, but recently I have not had time. I decided to try out glue on nails, and now I am hooked! It took a few different tries to figure out how to use glue ons, but I am so happy I tried it! It is easier than I thought. It has saved me time and money, and is a much healthier option for my nails. I also love the wide range of cute designs to choose from. While they don't last as long as a manicure, I carry them in my purse and can quickly fix it.
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
I usually paint my nails or get acrylics but when I don't have time for that, these press on nails are the best! They're super easy to put on and they look super pretty. If you don't like the design, but like the length you can always paint over them too!
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
I live for press on nails, I used to be one of those girls in the nail shop every two weeks getting a fill I would always have acrylic nails, but I started to get bothered with how my natural nail looked when the acrylic nails came off. My nails were so weak and frail I ended up trying nexgen powder after that and the same thing happened. I found myself spending way to much money at the nail salon every two weeks. I ended up stumbling upon a DIY video on youtube on how to do your own acrylic nails I thought that itd help with the saving money situation but that didn't help the fact my nails were still getting damaged after the fact. I happened to find another video with press ons and how to make them look natural. after watching the video I ended up going to the store and stocking up on press ons. all colors designs lengths and shapes. everyone always complemented me on my nails and asked me where I got my nails done at and were always surprised when I told them my nails were press on. but ever since ive been using press on my nails are able to grow stronger without having to deal with the weak nail bed and breaking finger nails and ending up with num nums for fingers because the acrylic damaged your nail. these press ons are a good investment and I highly recommend all the  ladies give them a try. I ended telling a co worker about them and she came to work the next day with her own press ons she was so excited to show me.
Cheyanne S.
They have a good variety of designs and these work in a pinch. For longer wear file the top part of your nail and then apply glue to your nail and the fake nail. Ive had these last for about 2 weeks before falling off.
laxmipriya k.
Oak Park, CA
I have tried every fake nail out there. I have been using glue on nails for about 15 years. I have gotten the most compliments wearing these nails in pink, medium length. They look much more natural than acrylics from a salon. They last a long time without craking or breaking like nailene brand does. These last about 8 days with regualr every day use. (I work in retail). I take them off when they start growing outt enough to see a space between the nail and my cuticle.
shiereen j.
I have used this in the past.. Let me tell you, if you are on the go and don't want your nails to look plain and undone, just glue these on and your good to go.. Plus you don't have to worry about damaging your nail bed. I definitely recommend these, they need to come out with more designs and colors. :)
Haydee R.
They really look natural, the application is really easy but the glue that comes with them it's not the best. I still use one from other brand. It does come with 12 sizes enough for use 2 times.
Ashleigh R.
Pfafftown, NC
Good for when you're in a bind and need a nice look without breaking the bank. They don't wear for a long time.
Torrie H.
MY all time favorite glue on nail....they are so natural looking, and no one knows they aren't my real nails...I love these so much, but they are getting harder and harder to find :( :( I hope they don't discontinue them, I would be a very sad person if they did...The downside to these, the tips chip in no time, nothing a little white polish wont fix, but just be aware they chip easily...I get a good two weeks wear out of one set with these, highly recommend them :)