BY BROADWAY NAILS

Celebrity Style Seen on Celebrity Nails, Get a Star Quality Manicure Today! You Got It, Now Flaunt It! Medium Length. Metal Color. Contains 12 Sizes. Glue-On for 7 Day Wear. With Pink Gel Glue for Stronger, Longer Wear. Kit Contains: 24 Design Nails in 12 Sizes. Pink Gel Glue 2 ml 2g. Manicure Stick. see more...

• Where can i order online when i went to the website i cou...1 Answers
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
I live for press on nails, I used to be one of those girls in the nail shop every two weeks getting a fill I would always have acrylic nails, but I started to get bothered with how my natural nail looked when the acrylic nails came off. My nails were so weak and frail I ended up trying nexgen powder after that and the same thing happened. I found myself spending way to much money at the nail salon every two weeks. I ended up stumbling upon a DIY video on youtube on how to do your own acrylic nails I thought that itd help with the saving money situation but that didn't help the fact my nails were still getting damaged after the fact. I happened to find another video with press ons and how to make them look natural. after watching the video I ended up going to the store and stocking up on press ons. all colors designs lengths and shapes. everyone always complemented me on my nails and asked me where I got my nails done at and were always surprised when I told them my nails were press on. but ever since ive been using press on my nails are able to grow stronger without having to deal with the weak nail bed and breaking finger nails and ending up with num nums for fingers because the acrylic damaged your nail. these press ons are a good investment and I highly recommend all the  ladies give them a try. I ended telling a co worker about them and she came to work the next day with her own press ons she was so excited to show me.
Kallan R.
Green Mountain, NC
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these nails to death! They are my absolute favorite artificial nails ever made! I think they discontinued this specific design though. IDK why in the world they would discontinue them though, because they are friggin awesome!!! I love the chrome bling instead of just a plain 'ole silver. And like Victoria Y. said, I had TONS of compliments on them and people who didn't believe that they were "fake" nails! haha Which is the best part! Because I don't want to have nails that really LOOK "fake."
Victoria Y.
Lincoln, NE
I love these things!! I have 3 kids, and a dog, and a retired paren't living with me, and a deployed spouse! I do NOT have time to spend 90 min at a salon getting my nails done! But, I do have 20 min to buff my nails myself and glue these on. They are pretty, and I get a surprising amount of compliments on them. People are surprised to find out they aren't professionally done!!
Lucinda A.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE broadway nails but i totally love the chrome look. I'm disappointed they were pulled from any stores where i live!! i love them so much i searched online with no luck. if you see the solid chrome or zebra black and silvers let me know!
sheila k.
I love these nails do not have time to get them done so easy and fast to do great choices looks like you got them done when you put them on
maria m.
Mesa, AZ
Love nails and when i don't have time to do my nails this nails will always there to make my nails look good
Jessica C.
Kingsport, TN
I love these nails they are really pretty and they work really good i recommend everyone to use them
Melissa B.
Mason, OH
Omg love these and this design! They look absolutely breathtaking on and match almost anything!
Lucinda A.
San Antonio, TX
Where can i order online when i went to the website i couldn't find my favorite ones and i use to buy them out! lol