Broadway Nails Create-A-Nail Art Kit uploaded by c c.Broadway Nails Create-A-Nail Art Kit uploaded by c c.Broadway Nails Create-A-Nail Art Kit uploaded by c c.

BY BROADWAY

Everything you need to create 100 s of nail designs Safe on natural nails 4 Glue is not needed 6 Mom approved Kit contains: 48 petite color nails 3 40 press-on tabs 6 5 nail art sheets see more...

• Do these stick well? Are they worth buying? 1 Answers
c c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The nail stickers in this kit by Broadway Nails are absolutely adorable and EASY to peel off. I used two on each of my big toes and one on each of my ring fingers. I also used Kiss nail art kits black and silver on my nail tips and Sally Hansen Miracle Gel top coat. I didn't use the press on nail tips included in the kit, this is all on my natural nails in the pics. I even included a pic of my hand over the box it comes in with the various sheets of nail stickers included in the kit spread out over the box so you can see how cute they are. .
julisa f.
My little sister wear this almost everyday I really don't like it that much
Rebecca G.
Fresno, CA
They are cute for little girls who want to play dress up or for parties for girls to have some fun!
Jackie P.
Salina, KS
Perfect kit for a little girl! Purchased this for my niece who just turned 9 she loved it. we had hours of fun with all of her friends doing nails and dressing up. I would say that it is better for kids than for adults but i was able to use the stickers!
Jessica M.
St. Thomas, ON
Great for kids, not so much adults.
Lyne S.
I like it a lot, it has some really nice details on it. But the inconvenient it's that it remove really easily
Jillian L.
Bought this for my daughter and it kept her happy for days. Removes easily. Great for kids not so much for adults. (obviously, lol)
Melissa D.
Casselman , AK
Do these stick well? Are they worth buying?