BeautyNailNail CareBroadway Nails by Kiss
Broadway Nail Polish/high Shine Seduction Night Purple 4

Broadway Nail Polish/high Shine Seduction Night Purple 4

by Broadway Nails by Kiss

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Broadway Nail Polish/high Shine Seduction Night Purple 4!
How would you rate this product?
Diana  J.
Haughton, LA
Broadway Nail Polish/high Shine Seduction Night Purple 4 uploaded by Diana  J.
This is the worst nail polish I've ever used it's gloppy you can't even paint nails it's so bad . It leaves streaks an just bad .look how bad my nails look it's bad
Carla B.
New Berlin, NY
Broadway Nail Polish/high Shine Seduction Night Purple 4 uploaded by Carla B.
My favorite color is pink so I was definitely drawl to this nail polish “G113 Jimmi’s Purple” . It is a decent gel nail polish and easy to apply and you only need one stroke no extra coverage. I am definitely a repeat customer . And would highly recommend.
Gina H.
Theodore, AL
Broadway Nail Polish/high Shine Seduction Night Purple 4 uploaded by Gina H.
Love products by Broadway. Peach Macaron is one of my favorites. Goes on smooth and light, easy to apply and remove. Wouldn't change anything about it and definitely will continue to be a loyal customer and I absolutely recommend it. Great value and quality and affordable.
Ashley F.
Monmouth, IL
Broadway Nail Polish/high Shine Seduction Night Purple 4 uploaded by Ashley F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product Great Price!! I have a gazillion polishes and this is one of my favorite topcoats. It leaves a smooth finish and covers any imperfections in the polish underneath.
Chelsea R.
Swansea, SC
Broadway Nail Polish/high Shine Seduction Night Purple 4 uploaded by Chelsea R.
The color that I have is called “sour apple”. My almost six-year-old is obsessed with this color. It is a high shine nail polish and a great color for Halloween. I’ll wear this color when I’m in the mood for neons.
Dsherlna  R.
Thibodaux, LA
Broadway Nail Polish/high Shine Seduction Night Purple 4 uploaded by Dsherlna  R.
Broadway nail gel polish nail polish its at a great price its dry so fast its a good summer color to your nail
pammy H.
Battle Creek, MI
Broadway Nail Polish/high Shine Seduction Night Purple 4 uploaded by pammy H.
Broadway Nails Gel Strong Nail Polish in grape jelly. This nail polish lasted almost 2 months before it chipped! I only used two coats of it. The color is amazing and bright. I have never had this kind of product performance from a nail polish. It was also very affordable.
Sarah N.
Broadway Nail Polish/high Shine Seduction Night Purple 4 uploaded by Sarah N.
Broadway Nail Polish/high Shine Seduction Night Purple 4 uploaded by Sarah N.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I absolutely love painting my nails different vibrant colors for summer! The Broadway Gel Strong Nail Polish is a fantastic affordable option. They are also a Kiss product, so the quality is pretty much guaranteed! Great shades & *No UV lamp needed!* The color stays for days without chipping and the top coat makes them shine even brighter.
bellacubabe E.
Belleview, FL
These polishes dry quick they are easy to apply. They go on very smooth and the colors are beautiful. I even put a coat of UV gel polish over this and they worked well together.
Ashlyn C.
Broadway Nail Polish/high Shine Seduction Night Purple 4 uploaded by Ashlyn C.
I like this product but it doesn’t dry quickly. When you think it’s dry it’s not. However I do love the color and the shimmer to it. It is very affordable only like a 3 dollars. I would recommend

Looking for your answer?