Broadway Fashion Express Nails

BY BROADWAY FASHION #7 in Press-on Nails

Hottest Designs! Easy, Fast, Made-to-Last! Medium Length 3 Fame Style 6 Contains 12 Sizes Kit Contains: br 24 Design Nails Glue sold separately. see more...

Broadway Fashion  Express Nails
Broadway Fashion Express Nails
  • "There nice temporary nails that are great and come and cool cute designs and are amazing for me a teen i would recommend it to anyone who has no time for nail salon and needs something quick" in 12 reviews
  • "I used to wear this nails all the time before I stared working for a Fast food place, ( they don't let us use it :-( ) they are very nice and last you for a long time" in 8 reviews
  • "I usually do my nails myself or go to the salon but when I don;t have time and need my nails to look great Broadway Express Nails is great.Quick, easy, out the door!" in 6 reviews
  • "I am unable to have artificial nails at my job, so I always have one of these on hand to add class on a special occasion." in 5 reviews
Amy L.
Lorado, WV
Loving my #NailEdit look and the best part is that it was cheap! 💅 I would recommend these nails to anyone, they are so pretty.
NiŜs R.
Hello
Never use the sticky tape. I completely recommend buying a bottle of nail glue and not relying on the glue included in the kit. The majority of times, the nail glue is old and has dried. If it's still good, it's great, but you can't trust that it will be good. Just buy a bottle of nail glue and use that to put on the nails. Typically last about 4-5 days, unless you remove yourself. Love these nails! Kiss has quality products.
Jennifer T.
New Phila, OH
I like Broadway fashion express nails me and my girls get these and do girly nights with each other! I would recommend!
Jessica R.
Me and my friends used to use these all.tje time in college. We didn't have alot of money to keep our nails done so this was a great alternative.
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Kiyamah L.
Due to this product I do not go to nail salons it looks just the same they are durable and stay on forever. They do not damage your nails and are sold at a good price. I would totally recommend this.
Rosie M.
Oxnard , CA
Easy to put on and look good and they are good to put on when your going to a party and easy to take off
Kaytum M.
I LOVE Kiss nails!! The only brand that I use for nails! I get these quite often. I'd recommend to anyone wanting awesome nails for up to 2 weeks! I get them from Walmart and they're very affordable, probably $5 a package!
Christine T.
Oslo, Norway
I love this product. I use it a few times a week. The fake nails are very high quality and they dont fall off. It takes really short time to put them on and they are easy to use! I would totally recommend this to others! They last for a long time, and I think that is very important! The prize is low and it is definitely worth it!
Mariah L.
Baltimore, MD
Used these in high school for prom and homecoming, nothing amazing but do stay on all night and even for a couple days of careful. Wouldn't use if you want nails that last more than two days but for fancy occasions I see no flaws
Empress E.
Long Beach, CA
How long do these last????
Daljit A.
I have a pack but I never really tried them. Would you recommend them? How long can you wear them for? Are they difficult to apply?
Diamond L.
Lake Worth, FL
Can you use glue on the stick on nails for a stronger hold?
Ashia H.
Fort Worth, TX
Are they good
Dana L.
Orlando, FL
What is your favorite design?