Broadway Fashion Express Nails

BY BROADWAY FASHION #8 in Press-on Nails

Hottest Designs! Easy, Fast, Made-to-Last! Medium Length 3 Fame Style 6 Contains 12 Sizes Kit Contains: br 24 Design Nails Glue sold separately. see more...

Broadway Fashion  Express Nails
Broadway Fashion Express Nails
  • "There nice temporary nails that are great and come and cool cute designs and are amazing for me a teen i would recommend it to anyone who has no time for nail salon and needs something quick" in 12 reviews
  • "I used to wear this nails all the time before I stared working for a Fast food place, ( they don't let us use it :-( ) they are very nice and last you for a long time" in 8 reviews
  • "I usually do my nails myself or go to the salon but when I don;t have time and need my nails to look great Broadway Express Nails is great.Quick, easy, out the door!" in 6 reviews
  • "I am unable to have artificial nails at my job, so I always have one of these on hand to add class on a special occasion." in 5 reviews
Amy L.
Loving my #NailEdit look and the best part is that it was cheap! 💅 I would recommend these nails to anyone, they are so pretty.
heather c.
Jermyn, PA
I bite my nails and love to use these when i leave the house lol people ask all the time where i got my nails done.
Jennifer T.
New Phila, OH
I like Broadway fashion express nails me and my girls get these and do girly nights with each other! I would recommend!
Amy A.
New Milford, NJ
Now these are cheap! They look cheap, feel cheap, "act" cheap, and really are cheap! If you really must buy these, might I suggest buying some REAL nail glue, or better yet, maybe some crazy glue will keep these on for more than 3 hours! Bad product! Good for kids wanting to play dress up!
Emily C.
orlando, FL
Ok I like they are cute and all and they have variety but every time that I buy the I have a different problem ..... They just won't last a lot glue to my finger nails... And that sad... I have tried different brand of nail glue.. I even whent to nail salon to see it they would sell me one of their glue....
Brianna N.
These are okay. They are cute while they last but they do fall off easily especiallyif you are very active. If you plan on going to a dance or out then these are perfect for lasting the night.
jazmin h.
Karine P.
Toronto
These glue on nails are great. They are not too long and offer a wide variety of designs. They last about a week and a half and come off pretty easily. You do have to be careful when you remove them because they can be very damaging for your nails.
Kaylee W.
Huntsville, AL
These nails are ok. They lack the ability to stick on for a long time. The designs are very cute and stylish,they are a pain sometimes when they fall off.
Tiffany L.
Hot Springs , AR
My daughter uses these all the time, and they normally last her a week with the nail glue, and with the sticky about a few hours
Empress E.
Long Beach, CA
How long do these last????
Daljit A.
I have a pack but I never really tried them. Would you recommend them? How long can you wear them for? Are they difficult to apply?
Diamond L.
Lake Worth, FL
Can you use glue on the stick on nails for a stronger hold?
Ashia H.
Fort Worth, TX
Are they good
Dana L.
Orlando, FL
What is your favorite design?

Broadway Fashion  Express Nails