Broadway Fashion Express Nails

BY BROADWAY FASHION #7 in Press-on Nails

Hottest Designs! Easy, Fast, Made-to-Last! Medium Length 3 Fame Style 6 Contains 12 Sizes Kit Contains: br 24 Design Nails Glue sold separately. see more...

Broadway Fashion  Express Nails
Broadway Fashion Express Nails
  • "There nice temporary nails that are great and come and cool cute designs and are amazing for me a teen i would recommend it to anyone who has no time for nail salon and needs something quick" in 12 reviews
  • "I used to wear this nails all the time before I stared working for a Fast food place, ( they don't let us use it :-( ) they are very nice and last you for a long time" in 8 reviews
  • "I usually do my nails myself or go to the salon but when I don;t have time and need my nails to look great Broadway Express Nails is great.Quick, easy, out the door!" in 6 reviews
  • "I am unable to have artificial nails at my job, so I always have one of these on hand to add class on a special occasion." in 5 reviews
Amy L.
Loving my #NailEdit look and the best part is that it was cheap! 💅 I would recommend these nails to anyone, they are so pretty.
Aneca A.
Walnut, CA
Not sure if these are good but they look easy to use which is very appealing to me. Hope someone posts a review on it?
Shell C.
Sharpsburg, KY
Some of my favorite press-on nails to wear, though I do find that they stay on better with super glue than nail glue...
Destiny G.
I love the design very nice packaging I've Had some and their easy to apply I loved it super affordable can buy this almost anywhere
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
I live for press on nails, I used to be one of those girls in the nail shop every two weeks getting a fill I would always have acrylic nails, but I started to get bothered with how my natural nail looked when the acrylic nails came off. My nails were so weak and frail I ended up trying nexgen powder after that and the same thing happened. I found myself spending way to much money at the nail salon every two weeks. I ended up stumbling upon a DIY video on youtube on how to do your own acrylic nails I thought that itd help with the saving money situation but that didn't help the fact my nails were still getting damaged after the fact. I happened to find another video with press ons and how to make them look natural. after watching the video I ended up going to the store and stocking up on press ons. all colors designs lengths and shapes. everyone always complemented me on my nails and asked me where I got my nails done at and were always surprised when I told them my nails were press on. but ever since ive been using press on my nails are able to grow stronger without having to deal with the weak nail bed and breaking finger nails and ending up with num nums for fingers because the acrylic damaged your nail. these press ons are a good investment and I highly recommend all the  ladies give them a try. I ended telling a co worker about them and she came to work the next day with her own press ons she was so excited to show me.
Karishma W.
Love these fake nails when I do use fake nails I always use these. There not hard to find or get. For these ones you have to glue them on yourself. I also like the ones that already have glue on them but these are fine too.
Brittany W.
Panton Vermont
Okay Ladies! I got these nails in a coral color and they were amazing. The thing about these nails even though they require glue they don't show the bubbles because they are colored. And the color is amazing. I got loads of compliments on them. I love these nails and highly recommend them.
Mykaela R.
Dousman, WI
I love these they show you so many different styles you can wear them on I recommend them
Kiyamah L.
Due to this product I do not go to nail salons it looks just the same they are durable and stay on forever. They do not damage your nails and are sold at a good price. I would totally recommend this.
Empress E.
Long Beach, CA
How long do these last????
Daljit A.
I have a pack but I never really tried them. Would you recommend them? How long can you wear them for? Are they difficult to apply?
Diamond L.
Lake Worth, FL
Can you use glue on the stick on nails for a stronger hold?
Ashia H.
Fort Worth, TX
Are they good
Dana L.
Orlando, FL
What is your favorite design?