Broadway Fashion Express Nails

BY BROADWAY FASHION #8 in Press-on Nails

Hottest Designs! Easy, Fast, Made-to-Last! Medium Length 3 Fame Style 6 Contains 12 Sizes Kit Contains: br 24 Design Nails Glue sold separately. see more...

Broadway Fashion  Express Nails
Broadway Fashion Express Nails
  • "There nice temporary nails that are great and come and cool cute designs and are amazing for me a teen i would recommend it to anyone who has no time for nail salon and needs something quick" in 12 reviews
  • "I used to wear this nails all the time before I stared working for a Fast food place, ( they don't let us use it :-( ) they are very nice and last you for a long time" in 8 reviews
  • "I usually do my nails myself or go to the salon but when I don;t have time and need my nails to look great Broadway Express Nails is great.Quick, easy, out the door!" in 6 reviews
  • "I am unable to have artificial nails at my job, so I always have one of these on hand to add class on a special occasion." in 5 reviews
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
Honestly, I can’t say enough good things about these press ons! I used to be the girl who went out and got her nails done every few weeks because I wanted to feel “girly” and “put together” all of the time. However, that definitely put a big hole in my pocket.
These nails come in so many different designs, patterns, and colors! They come in different lengths as well. You can definitely find one that will fit your mood.
The wear time with these is about a week. I wear them for a week and then I take them off and redo them. They didn’t chip or fall off within that week that I tried them.
If you are looking for a cheap alternative to getting your nails done at a salon - this is your best bet!
Brittany W.
Panton Vermont
Okay Ladies! I got these nails in a coral color and they were amazing. The thing about these nails even though they require glue they don't show the bubbles because they are colored. And the color is amazing. I got loads of compliments on them. I love these nails and highly recommend them.
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
I live for press on nails, I used to be one of those girls in the nail shop every two weeks getting a fill I would always have acrylic nails, but I started to get bothered with how my natural nail looked when the acrylic nails came off. My nails were so weak and frail I ended up trying nexgen powder after that and the same thing happened. I found myself spending way to much money at the nail salon every two weeks. I ended up stumbling upon a DIY video on youtube on how to do your own acrylic nails I thought that itd help with the saving money situation but that didn't help the fact my nails were still getting damaged after the fact. I happened to find another video with press ons and how to make them look natural. after watching the video I ended up going to the store and stocking up on press ons. all colors designs lengths and shapes. everyone always complemented me on my nails and asked me where I got my nails done at and were always surprised when I told them my nails were press on. but ever since ive been using press on my nails are able to grow stronger without having to deal with the weak nail bed and breaking finger nails and ending up with num nums for fingers because the acrylic damaged your nail. these press ons are a good investment and I highly recommend all the  ladies give them a try. I ended telling a co worker about them and she came to work the next day with her own press ons she was so excited to show me.
Lisa H.
I used to be obsessed with theses nails only because they had theses wonderful and beautiful designs. The best thing about these nails is that you can take their regular French tip nails and get some awesome nail sticker and jazz em up yourself and it'd still look amazing.

The downside to these are that you won't always find that correct size you need for your nails; I had to do a lot of filing for some of them to get them to fit me. And the nail glue ends up doing some heavy damage to your nails.

They say its nail glue but after using these nails for months (not consistently) I noticed that the nail glue were thinning out my nails and case some of my natural nails to grow funny. I had to stop using them because of that.

Aside from that I really did enjoy using them. I think the key here is using them in moderation.
Emma V.
Norwalk, CA
SO, I understand when we as consumers want more "bang for our buck." This doesn't mean to purchase a less quality item.

Honestly, these fake nails don't do anyone justice-they break and fall and besides having glue residue seen through the plastic nails; I find it advisable to just get acrylics. Some salons will do it between $15-$25; and they're better in the long run so you don't have to worry about them falling once the glue has dried or have them breaking. I was already done using these nails.

I suppose its cute for younger audiences who want something that may last a few hours or a day or two; if you plan this, don't let their expecations up if they want them to last because they won't.
Joanne H.
Honolulu, HI
Love the designs and styles these nails come in. If you have petite or regular sized nails, these products do the job for ya. After application, if you did it right, nails come out looking like you just walked out of a professional nail salon. I've used these nails for special events (concerts, weddings, etc.) when I don't have time to go to an actual salon. Only downsize is the remaining glue that may remain after removal, which is a hassle and comes with all attachable nails. Last for about a week after application, again if you apply it correctly, and may damage the outer surface of your nail.
Nicole S.
Patterson, NY
I have used these off and on, mostly for special occasions where I didn't have time to get to the salon to have tips applied. I just can't seem to get them to adhere for longer than an hour at best. By the end of the day they are flying off and I have a pile of nails in my pocket to try to reattach later. Sometimes, I get that one nail that won't go back on, even after reapplying the glue and holding it on tight to squeeze out any air bubbles... It could be user error, but none of my friends had any luck either. Stick with salon applied...
Torrie H.
This particular brand of nails is an all time favorite of mine :) I find that the styles and colors they offer give me a huge range of designs to choose from :) :) I never know what I am going to choose :) The nails I just applied ( see photo ) are a little while for me....I found them at dollar general for $2.50 ( $1.50 with coupon ) and they offer a great selection of styles too :) :) can't beat $2.50 for a set of nails that look like you walked out of the salon :)
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I have brought these several times over the years, they are exactly what they look like cute glue on nails that are predesigned with many styles, sizes and general options, there easy to put on, they give you glue you put a little on the nails hold it down for a few counts and boom your done, the only negative is there not the easiest to get off but for some that may in fact not be a negative
Monica D.
Ozone Park, NY
I've never gotten actual fake nails since I didn't want to deal with the discomfort of them (texting for example) for such a long time. So for prom I picked up a pack of these. You just glue them on and you're ready to go! They come in some vey cute styles. The glue doesn't last forever, after about 2-3 days they start falling off one by one but I guess that's better for those of us who only wanted that "fake nail look" for such a short time.
Empress E.
Long Beach, CA
How long do these last????
Daljit A.
I have a pack but I never really tried them. Would you recommend them? How long can you wear them for? Are they difficult to apply?
Diamond L.
Lake Worth, FL
Can you use glue on the stick on nails for a stronger hold?
Ashia H.
Fort Worth, TX
Are they good
Dana L.
Orlando, FL
What is your favorite design?

Broadway Fashion  Express Nails