Broadway Fashion Express Nails

BY BROADWAY FASHION #7 in Press-on Nails

Hottest Designs! Easy, Fast, Made-to-Last! Medium Length 3 Fame Style 6 Contains 12 Sizes Kit Contains: br 24 Design Nails Glue sold separately. see more...

Broadway Fashion  Express Nails
Broadway Fashion Express Nails
  • "There nice temporary nails that are great and come and cool cute designs and are amazing for me a teen i would recommend it to anyone who has no time for nail salon and needs something quick" in 12 reviews
  • "I used to wear this nails all the time before I stared working for a Fast food place, ( they don't let us use it :-( ) they are very nice and last you for a long time" in 8 reviews
  • "I usually do my nails myself or go to the salon but when I don;t have time and need my nails to look great Broadway Express Nails is great.Quick, easy, out the door!" in 6 reviews
  • "I am unable to have artificial nails at my job, so I always have one of these on hand to add class on a special occasion." in 5 reviews
Marisol R.
San Antonio, TX
I hate spending money on acrylic nails so I buy these very often. They fit great and look great! I also paint over them with nail polish and it looks exactly as if I went to the salon!
Chastity T.
Golconda, IL
I used these when I was in junior high and didn't like them even then. They're okay if you can't afford to get your nails done. I personally would just recommend going out and getting your nails done at a salon.
Nae S.
Charlotte, NC
These nails are just too cute. I use them on my god daughter for her pageants or whatever she is doing, and the last alll day. I love the press on ones because they last for a long time too. It works nicely for $4.
Lane K.
Long Beach, CA
Super cute designs and easy to apply but they don't stay on nearly long enough compared to other brands I've tried. Also wish they had a couple designs that were a little more subtle. They are all pretty flashy.
Laura J.
Anaheim, CA
Great quality and they look so natural. I got asked a few times where i had gone to get my nails done. And they can last up to 3 weeks. Mind you i have 2 babies under the age of 2 and they lasted that long on me.
Gloria K.
Goleta, CA
I had these on for about a week, and they began to chip and fall off. They're nice between trips to the nail salon or if you desperately need a nail touch-up for the impromptu dinner date coming up in 4 hours.
Amanda B.
Chaska, MN
Very affordable nails, however if you do not have the perfect nail shape they will lift and pop off with in a day. They do have a good variety, and are quick & easy to apply.
Brittany S.
Syracuse, NY
If you don't want to spend a lot of money to get your nails done for an event these are your go to nails. They are cute, affordable and easy to use. The one thing I noticed is if you keep them short they will last loner then if they nails are long. Definitely worth it.
melanie s.
Fayetteville, NC
They come off way too fast, Its not worth the time since you will have them fall off in 2-4 days .. not for people who work or are mommy's , If I use them Its for one day
Melissa M.
Clearwater, FL
Used to wear these a lot before switching to acrylics. They make a great choice for last second needs. If not too productive with hands, they can last a week-a week and a half. Easy application.
Jessica W.
Wilmington, OH
Do the look cheap or are they durable?
Susan W.
Do these come off easily?
Brittany M.
How long do these nails stay on?
Kathleen M.
Akron, OH
I've never tried Broadway's express nails! Are they the same as Broadway nails I have used in the past? I really like those ones!!
Gabby l.
Portsmouth, OH
I am wondering if this product is very good ? Do they last very long or are they just a quick fix to a surprise date that you must have you nails looking somewhat presentable !