Broadway Fashion Express Nails

BY BROADWAY FASHION #6 in Press-on Nails

Hottest Designs! Easy, Fast, Made-to-Last! Medium Length 3 Fame Style 6 Contains 12 Sizes Kit Contains: br 24 Design Nails Glue sold separately. see more...

Broadway Fashion  Express Nails
Broadway Fashion Express Nails
  • "There nice temporary nails that are great and come and cool cute designs and are amazing for me a teen i would recommend it to anyone who has no time for nail salon and needs something quick" in 12 reviews
  • "I used to wear this nails all the time before I stared working for a Fast food place, ( they don't let us use it :-( ) they are very nice and last you for a long time" in 8 reviews
  • "I usually do my nails myself or go to the salon but when I don;t have time and need my nails to look great Broadway Express Nails is great.Quick, easy, out the door!" in 6 reviews
  • "I am unable to have artificial nails at my job, so I always have one of these on hand to add class on a special occasion." in 5 reviews
Erica V.
I love some of the different unique styles that are offered by this product. What's also convenient is that the nails come in different lengths which is great because I wear contact lenses. The only issue is that my nails get slightly damaged when the fakes come off.
Erin L.
Alexandria, VA
So easy to apply, so many designs, and cheap!! Who cares if they are not salon done nails?? Quick, easy, and cheap is what make nails right for me!!! They are comfortable to wear too and last a decent amount of time as well.
Angela D.
Englewood, NJ
I actually have ths on right now, just on one nail, because it broke and is sooo much shorter than my others! I painted right over it and it looks the best out of all of them!!! It did fall off once but I was trying to open something and probably wasn't careful enough. Size is just right. I would recommend this for a formal night if you don't want salon prices.
Amy A.
Norwalk, CT
I love these nails. they stay and they are really stylish. the length is perfect too. not too short not too long. But the only thing i don't like is that you have to buy the glue separately, and they are not that strong
Amber W.
Evans, CO
These are cute, but not my favorite.

If you're not going to be using your hands at all, they're great, but the minute you wash your hands or pick something up, they start to fall off.

However, they're easy to apply!
regina w.
Midland, NC
These nails are super cute when applied following the directions.
The sizes accommodate just about every nail size and stay on pretty
well. Make sure to push your cuticles back before applying them as this
really makes them look professionally applied
Priscila J.
Marietta, GA
I ENJOY THE VERSATALITY OF THIS PRODUCT. ITS GREAT FOR LAST MINUTE AND THEY HOLD ON GREAT . THEY DOTN CHIP OR BREAK AND ARE DURABLE . THEY LOOK PROFESSIONAL MOST OF THE TIME PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THEY ARE JUST GLUE ON.
Angelica R.
Lowell, MA
These are great for those who doesn't like to paint there nails or someone who just wants to fix there nails quick! I love how they have all sort of colors/designs which is always a plus. The only thing I don't like about this is they don't last long on my nails. Overall, I think it's still a great product. Perfect for those who are "lazy" lol!
Jenne S.
Vancouver, WA
Hated them! Easy to put on but are all too small (and I usually have the opposite problem with fake nails.) They dug into my cuticles and I had to remove them within a few hours. They looked cheap too. You can get better ones at Dollar Tree.
Brittney W.
These nails are good for wearing a special occasion but not for prolonged period of times. I would recommend these if you were going to a function and didn't have time to paint your nails but planned on taking them off soon afterwards.
Jessica W.
Wilmington, OH
Do the look cheap or are they durable?
Susan W.
Waukee, IA
Do these come off easily?
Brittany M.
How long do these nails stay on?
Kathleen M.
Akron, OH
I've never tried Broadway's express nails! Are they the same as Broadway nails I have used in the past? I really like those ones!!
Gabby l.
Portsmouth, OH
I am wondering if this product is very good ? Do they last very long or are they just a quick fix to a surprise date that you must have you nails looking somewhat presentable !