Broadway Fashion Express Nails

BY BROADWAY FASHION #6 in Press-on Nails

Hottest Designs! Easy, Fast, Made-to-Last! Medium Length 3 Fame Style 6 Contains 12 Sizes Kit Contains: br 24 Design Nails Glue sold separately. see more...

Broadway Fashion  Express Nails
Broadway Fashion Express Nails
  • "There nice temporary nails that are great and come and cool cute designs and are amazing for me a teen i would recommend it to anyone who has no time for nail salon and needs something quick" in 12 reviews
  • "I used to wear this nails all the time before I stared working for a Fast food place, ( they don't let us use it :-( ) they are very nice and last you for a long time" in 8 reviews
  • "I usually do my nails myself or go to the salon but when I don;t have time and need my nails to look great Broadway Express Nails is great.Quick, easy, out the door!" in 6 reviews
  • "I am unable to have artificial nails at my job, so I always have one of these on hand to add class on a special occasion." in 5 reviews
Kayla C.
I don't like the fit and/or length of any of them thru Broadway. I go for Kiss Petites more. They are thicker to me than other brands and make my nails look faker then fake, if that makes sense. They go towards bigger nails and girls who can handle longer lengths, which I cannot! All in all, I do not like these nails but that doesn't you won't. They just work for me.
emily c.
orlando, FL
Ok I like they are cute and all and they have variety but every time that I buy the I have a different problem ..... They just won't last a lot glue to my finger nails... And that sad... I have tried different brand of nail glue.. I even whent to nail salon to see it they would sell me one of their glue....
Elizabeth Z.
Merced, CA
I wore these on my wedding day on the 9th of Dec. 2012. I put them on prior to doing my hair and make up. Before I even got my pantyhose on, the thumb nails popped off. I didn't use crappy glue either, I used the 5 second nail glue, which is what I use to apply tips before an acrylic overlay. The design was beautiful, perfect for a bridal look, but by the time my husband and I reached our hotel, they had all came off.
Shelly C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I really like these nails. They always have a variety of designs to choose from. They go on really easily and are great if you don't have time to get your nails done. I have found the nails do come off pretty easy so you have to use a lot of nail glue in order for them to stay on. I usually carry the glue with me in case I need to glue a nail back on.
Elijah Noelle D.
Jacksonville , Fl
This is one of my favorite nail tip brands. Every time I use these I am constantly asked where do I get my nails done. This tips last me the same as an acrylic tip about two weeks. And i put these babies through hell! i type with them, wash dishes and even in my clumsiness these do not fall off.The design variety is not big I wish these came in solid colors and more designs. Apart from that fact this is a great buy.
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI
These are fun to use during the summer to change your style,they are quick to apply and already polished with nice designs,and they come in different sizes that work for me,you can get a full set manicure in less than 30 minutes
Leeann G.
I love these nails for party's stuff like that.They are a dollar and they stay on your nails for a week. My sister got them at dollar genarl. easy to apply it takes a few minutes to put on.I can use a pencil with them.I would buy them a again because they are the best you need to buy them.
Kaytum M.
I LOVE Kiss nails!! The only brand that I use for nails! I get these quite often. I'd recommend to anyone wanting awesome nails for up to 2 weeks! I get them from Walmart and they're very affordable, probably $5 a package!
Marianne C.
Navarre, FL
I rarely wear press on nails, unless I've had a bad nail break or I'm in a jam and need my nails to look great for something. They are cheap, last about a week as long as you're not too hard on your hands, and look nice! I used to wear them ALL the time back when my kids were younger. I didn't have time to do my hair and makeup, but having nice nails can happen in as little as five minutes!
Dr. Pamela R.
Indianapolis, IN
These nails stayed on much better than the old fashioned type, but began to disintegrate in less than 24 hours. They stayed on well, but the edges began to fray very quickly. (All I do is type, so it wasn't as if I was putting them to extreme levels of stress.) I received this item as part of the UniVox Box. Can't say I was impressed, but they might be fun for a night on the town.
Jessica W.
Wilmington, OH
Do the look cheap or are they durable?
Susan W.
Waukee, IA
Do these come off easily?
Brittany M.
How long do these nails stay on?
Kathleen M.
Akron, OH
I've never tried Broadway's express nails! Are they the same as Broadway nails I have used in the past? I really like those ones!!
Gabby l.
Portsmouth, OH
I am wondering if this product is very good ? Do they last very long or are they just a quick fix to a surprise date that you must have you nails looking somewhat presentable !