Nicole S.
Patterson, NY
I have used these off and on, mostly for special occasions where I didn't have time to get to the salon to have tips applied. I just can't seem to get them to adhere for longer than an hour at best. By the end of the day they are flying off and I have a pile of nails in my pocket to try to reattach later. Sometimes, I get that one nail that won't go back on, even after reapplying the glue and holding it on tight to squeeze out any air bubbles... It could be user error, but none of my friends had any luck either. Stick with salon applied...