Broadway Fashion Express Nails

Hottest Designs! Easy, Fast, Made-to-Last! Medium Length 3 Fame Style 6 Contains 12 Sizes Kit Contains: br 24 Design Nails Glue sold separately.

I would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨ would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨??? I would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨ would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨??
After a while do they come off?
Broadway Fashion Express Nails does this really last long or just waste of money?
Start your review of Broadway Fashion Express Nails!
Product Highlights
“There nice temporary nails that are great and come and cool cute designs and are amazing for me a teen i would recommend it to anyone who has no time for nail salon and needs something quick” in reviews
“...they don't let us use it :-( ) they are very nice and last you for a long timein reviews
“I usually do my nails myself or go to the salon but when I don;t have time and need my nails to look great Broadway Express Nails is great.Quick, easy, out the door!” in reviews
“I am unable to have artificial nails at my job, so I always have one of these on hand to add class on a special occasion.” in reviews
Belleville , NJ
I cant grow my nails because of I am terrible at not biting them! I also dont really like fake nails but I had an event over the weekend and decided to try them out. I put them on Thursday night and went the entire weekend with them on looking great. By Monday night after coming off of work, the thumb nail was starting to come off. If I was not fidgeting with it, I could have made them last longer but overall, it’s definitely a good product.
Boston Ma
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are hands down the worst product you could buy for your nails. You will regret buying these after you put them on. You nails will be destroyed. They are extremely cheap and do not last very long. I suggest spending a little more and saying no to these nails and this company.
TALLAHASSEE, FL
I came across these in my local Dollar General and I'm so impressed at how long they lasted and that I was even able to use them twice. They are super cute and lasted 4 day for me. Takes a few minutes and easy to apply.
Matteson, Illinois
Purchased at: Walgreens
These nails are great to have especially if you don't have the time to go and get your nails done from a salon. Just add a little glue and you're ready for the day.
Provo, UT
Honestly, I can’t say enough good things about these press ons! I used to be the girl who went out and got her nails done every few weeks because I wanted to feel “girly” and “put together” all of the time. However, that definitely put a big hole in my pocket.
These nails come in so many different designs, patterns, and colors! They come in different lengths as well. You can definitely find one that will fit your mood.
The wear time with these is about a week. I wear them for a week and then I take them off and redo them. They didn’t chip or fall off within that week that I tried them.
If you are looking for a cheap alternative to getting your nails done at a salon - this is your best bet!
Panton Vermont
Okay Ladies! I got these nails in a coral color and they were amazing. The thing about these nails even though they require glue they don't show the bubbles because they are colored. And the color is amazing. I got loads of compliments on them. I love these nails and highly recommend them.
West Palm Bch, FL
I live for press on nails, I used to be one of those girls in the nail shop every two weeks getting a fill I would always have acrylic nails, but I started to get bothered with how my natural nail looked when the acrylic nails came off. My nails were so weak and frail I ended up trying nexgen powder after that and the same thing happened. I found myself spending way to much money at the nail salon every two weeks. I ended up stumbling upon a DIY video on youtube on how to do your own acrylic nails I thought that itd help with the saving money situation but that didn't help the fact my nails were still getting damaged after the fact. I happened to find another video with press ons and how to make them look natural. after watching the video I ended up going to the store and stocking up on press ons. all colors designs lengths and shapes. everyone always complemented me on my nails and asked me where I got my nails done at and were always surprised when I told them my nails were press on. but ever since ive been using press on my nails are able to grow stronger without having to deal with the weak nail bed and breaking finger nails and ending up with num nums for fingers because the acrylic damaged your nail. these press ons are a good investment and I highly recommend all the  ladies give them a try. I ended telling a co worker about them and she came to work the next day with her own press ons she was so excited to show me.
I used to be obsessed with theses nails only because they had theses wonderful and beautiful designs. The best thing about these nails is that you can take their regular French tip nails and get some awesome nail sticker and jazz em up yourself and it'd still look amazing. The downside to these are that you won't always find that correct size you need for your nails; I had to do a lot of filing for some of them to get them to fit me. And the nail glue ends up doing some heavy damage to your nails. They say its nail glue but after using these nails for months (not consistently) I noticed that the nail glue were thinning out my nails and case some of my natural nails to grow funny. I had to stop using them because of that. Aside from that I really did enjoy using them. I think the key here is using them in moderation.
Norwalk, CA
SO, I understand when we as consumers want more "bang for our buck." This doesn't mean to purchase a less quality item. Honestly, these fake nails don't do anyone justice-they break and fall and besides having glue residue seen through the plastic nails; I find it advisable to just get acrylics. Some salons will do it between $15-$25; and they're better in the long run so you don't have to worry about them falling once the glue has dried or have them breaking. I was already done using these nails. I suppose its cute for younger audiences who want something that may last a few hours or a day or two; if you plan this, don't let their expecations up if they want them to last because they won't.
Honolulu, HI
Love the designs and styles these nails come in. If you have petite or regular sized nails, these products do the job for ya. After application, if you did it right, nails come out looking like you just walked out of a professional nail salon. I've used these nails for special events (concerts, weddings, etc.) when I don't have time to go to an actual salon. Only downsize is the remaining glue that may remain after removal, which is a hassle and comes with all attachable nails. Last for about a week after application, again if you apply it correctly, and may damage the outer surface of your nail.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Vadodara
il y a un an
Kayla B. • il y a un an
Complete waste of money. They glue isn’t good at all and they destroy your nails. I wouldn’t buy it