Broadway Eyes False Strip Eyelashes 100% Human Hair Black #107, BLA42 uploaded by Chelsey B.Broadway Eyes False Strip Eyelashes 100% Human Hair Black #107, BLA42 uploaded by Summer K.

BY BROADWAY EYES

100% Human Hair Strip Eyelashes . Pack of 2 .

100% Human Hair Strip Eyelashes; Pack of 2

Summer K.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: Dollar General
Picked these up at my local dollar general for like $3 along with the black adhesive glue they have in this brand. Now let me start out by saying, I HAVE NEVER USED FALSE LASHES BEFORE THIS so I didn’t wanna dish out money for an expensive pair. I was a little skeptical at first. But I applied the adhesive, let them dry for about 30 secs, and they stuck on like a miracle! It took me about 2 whole minutes to put on a set of lashes. They stayed on throughout my whole day as well.
Kailey S.
Baltimore Maryland
I really like this lashes I have “flirty” and “nuance”. I think they’re a good price, I got a 3 pack of the flirty lashes for about $3. I’m new to lashes so they’re kind of hard for me to put on, but I really like them. They’re the only brand of lashes I’ve tried, so I can’t compare them. I definitely recommend these lashes, they’re great.
Sierra O.
vandalia
Purchased at: Walmart
I have only used them a couple of times. I just started using fake lashes and these, in my opinion they are good starters.
Chelsey B.
Norfolk, VA
These lashes are great! They have a good shape and are easy to apply. They look very pretty and could appear natural with the right style.
Oxzonna L.
Lancaster, PA
Purchased at: Dollar General
When I buy falsies I refuse to spend a lot of money on them, so I get them at the dollar general. I love this brand because their falsies are real human hair and they look very good. They’re easy to apply and you can reuse them (if you clean and take care of them, of course!) I tend to get this pair, the flirty ones, or dramatic; it all depends on the occasion. They’re very good quality for $2 falsies, I have no complaints. Some packs come with glue as well, which would be my only complaint. Their glue works but after a few hours they start to fall off. Can’t complain though, bc how cheap they are! I don’t know which glues to recommend tho, bc I never used one I actually liked. So if anyone else does, let me know! But if you’re looking for nice falsies, get this brand! It’ll save you a lot of bucks!
alicia t.
Arbutus , MD
Purchased at: Dollar General
No only are these lashes cool for quick strip lashes but they also came with the coolest pair of tweezers lol the shape of them really makes putting lashes on easy . Would buy again when I need lashes in a hurry for sure .
Mary E.
Aiken, SC
Nice everyday lashes. Super cheap and easy to apply. My favorite way to apply is to cut them in half and use on the outer half and they look extra natural that way. Only get 2-3 uses out of them, but their cheap enough for that