Skin CareSun CareClinique
Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Face Cream

Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Face Cream

Shop Clinique Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Face Cream. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

LooOking for reviews on this sunscreen. What did you like/dislike about it?
Does this sunscreen leave a white cast on skin that is medium tan or olive? Cause I would love to wear it, but I don’t know about the white cast…
is this good for oily skin?
Start your review of Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Face Cream!
Product Highlights
I LOVE this sunscreen! I have very sensitive skin and I use this stuff mostly on my face. So many other products leave my face greasy and I tend to break out after a day or two of applying sunscreen, but not with this! I put this on almost everyday I go for a run and have not had an breakout issues! It's my favorite!in reviews
Carla A.
Stone Mtn GA , GA
Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Face Cream uploaded by Carla A.
Purchased at: Macy's
Excelente producto para proteger tu rostro del sol ya sea un día de playa o simplemente salir a caminar o trabajar
Malika G.
Brooklyn, NY
Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Face Cream uploaded by Malika G.
A GREAT SPF🧴. Feels very light on the face. I been using this product almost a year now💙. One thing I don’t like about this product is the smell. Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Face Cream
Cindy L.
San Francisco, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Face Cream uploaded by Cindy L.
I have been using this sunscreen and I’m amazed by it , my skin looks in a beautiful golden color ( as a CA girl haha ) thank you 😊 .. totally recommend it !
Samiha A.
Brooklyn, NY
Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Face Cream uploaded by Samiha A.
Purchased at: Sephora
THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST SUNSCREEN EVER LITERALLY PERFECT FOR SUMMER DAYS AND FOR REST OF THE YEAR TOO THIS PROTECTS MT FACE FROM SUN BURN AND THE SCARY UV RAYS AND PROTECTS MY FACE FROM DAMAGE AND BREAKOUT Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Face Cream
Amanda D.
East Islip, NY
Always has been my go to sunscreen, however leaves an oily finish and residue. Easily purchased at major retailers that carry Clinique, and decent amount for the price. Definitely am looking for a change!
Mike S.
It works great. As a family we love bein b outside and go to the beach allot. I'm northern Sicilian and have that white skin lol this is a great block and I have no worries being out in full sun for hours.
Amber K.
Got this is in a sample and I loved it! Didn't make my face too oily and really protected my skin!
Kay F.
Beverly
amazing product. i recommend to everyone that wants to SPF up their face but doesn’t want a gross oily cast left after
Laura D.
Buffalo, NY
Love this item. Not too thick so it doesn't feel heavy on the face. A little oily but nothing you wouldn't expect from a lotion! I normally break out when I use face lotions, but that didn't happen for me. I have oily skin and this didn't effect that one way or the other.
Kiersten A.
Ever since I was a child I played soccer and on the soccer fields my mom would always carry the Clinique Broad Spectrum SPF 30 or 50 Sunscreen on the fields. Ever since I have always carried this sunscreen around with me when I go outside! Funny how things run in the family!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Courtney G.
Buena Park, CA
il y a 2 mois
Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Face Cream Does this clog pores? Does it leave an oily feeling on your face?