BeautySkinSun CareClinique
Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Face Cream

Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Face Cream

Shop Clinique Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Face Cream. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Saben si tiene color o se puede usar como base?
Is this a good product for those with sensitive skin?
LooOking for reviews on this sunscreen. What did you like/dislike about it?
Start your review of Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Face Cream!
Product Highlights
I LOVE this sunscreen! I have very sensitive skin and I use this stuff mostly on my face. So many other products leave my face greasy and I tend to break out after a day or two of applying sunscreen, but not with this! I put this on almost everyday I go for a run and have not had an breakout issues! It's my favorite!in reviews
Elena M.
Richmond, VA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Face Cream uploaded by Elena M.
Great product! Non-greasy, easy to apply and you only need to use small amount for coverage. I am using this sunscreen for three years and happy with it. Will purchase again.
Ysabel M.
Duluth, GA
Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Face Cream uploaded by Ysabel M.
I really liked this sunscreen because it gets absorbed very fast and doesn't leave a fat feeling. I feel my skin hydrated, but no gloss, no extra sweat
Lela T.
New Castle, DE
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Face Cream uploaded by Lela T.
Excellent Product, not oily, good protection from the sun. This product really works and does protect your skin. This is the second bottle I’ve bought.
Carla A.
Stone Mtn, GA
Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Face Cream uploaded by Carla A.
Purchased at: Macy's
Excelente producto para proteger tu rostro del sol ya sea un día de playa o simplemente salir a caminar o trabajar
Malika G.
Brooklyn, NY
Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Face Cream uploaded by Malika G.
A GREAT SPF🧴. Feels very light on the face. I been using this product almost a year now💙. One thing I don’t like about this product is the smell. Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Face Cream
sayde cindy  L.
San Francisco, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Face Cream uploaded by sayde cindy  L.
I have been using this sunscreen and I’m amazed by it , my skin looks in a beautiful golden color ( as a CA girl haha ) thank you 😊 .. totally recommend it !
Samiha  A.
Brooklyn, NY
Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Face Cream uploaded by Samiha  A.
Purchased at: Sephora
THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST SUNSCREEN EVER LITERALLY PERFECT FOR SUMMER DAYS AND FOR REST OF THE YEAR TOO THIS PROTECTS MT FACE FROM SUN BURN AND THE SCARY UV RAYS AND PROTECTS MY FACE FROM DAMAGE AND BREAKOUT Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Face Cream
Amanda D.
East Islip, NY
Always has been my go to sunscreen, however leaves an oily finish and residue. Easily purchased at major retailers that carry Clinique, and decent amount for the price. Definitely am looking for a change!
Mike S.
It works great. As a family we love bein b outside and go to the beach allot. I'm northern Sicilian and have that white skin lol this is a great block and I have no worries being out in full sun for hours.
Amber K.
Got this is in a sample and I loved it! Didn't make my face too oily and really protected my skin!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Josselin M.
Col. Plutarco Elías Calles Av. La Gloria
Courtney G.
Buena Park, CA
il y a un an
Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Face Cream Does this clog pores? Does it leave an oily feeling on your face?