BeautySkinSun CareClinique
Broad Spectrum SPF 45 Sunscreen Targeted Protection Stick

Broad Spectrum SPF 45 Sunscreen Targeted Protection Stick

Shop Clinique Broad Spectrum SPF 45 Sunscreen Targeted Protection Stick at Bluemercury. Clinique steps up protection against the aging and burning effects of UVA and UVB rays for fragile areas eye-are

Is this something i can use under my foundation?
Does anyone know if it stick after applying it to your face?
Start your review of Broad Spectrum SPF 45 Sunscreen Targeted Protection Stick!
Product Highlights
I have very sensitive skin and was given this as a sample and wow! I love it! It wasn't too oily and it wasn't difficult to put on like many sunscreen face sticks! My face felt fully protected and it was easy to reapply on the beach. in reviews
Susan A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Not one of recommend. It's kind of like chap stick and is oily and feels heavy on the skin. Also it's really not that easy to apply.
Sarah C.
Wilmington, NC
I love this face sunscreen stick. It's small and compact, perfect for your beach bag. Also, great on your face without the harmful chemicals like a lot of sunscreens.
Katherine D.
Cape Coral, FL
I put this on in the morning under my makeup. It's works well and didn't get too oily. Try using more of a Matte finish to keep your son from looking Shiney.
Samantha D.
This is a great travel face sunscreen ! Smells great! Also it is good for your skin!
Real C.
Venezia Mestre
Clinique spf is what i always choose. They don't have strong frangrance, they are effective and pricepoint is perfect! I use the stick for small parts and undereye.
Courtney H.
Greencastle, PA
Love the portability of this. I keep one in my handbag and one in my kids bag. It's quick and easy to use and works great!
Heather H.
Chattanooga, TN
this is the best when going to the pool or the beach!! So convient and I won't put less than 40 on my face daily!
Caroline M.
New Albany, OH
This stayed on all day and was sweat proof! Super easy to apply. I always use this on vacation. I bought this at Macy's. packaging was typical Clinique packaging. I would recommend this to anyone with fair skin!
Kelsi B.
Lemoore, CA
Great for those hard to reach areas! Safe for faces and you can trust the brand uses amazing chemicals!
McKeller K.