BeautyFaceFacial SkincareGo-To
Bro-To Very Useful Face Cream

Bro-To Very Useful Face Cream

by Go-To

WHAT IS IT?

A lightweight, non-greasy moisturiser full of the exact stuff manly male stuff skin really needs. Like anti-oxidants, hydration, and sweat carefully scooped off a champion rodeo bull’s forehead.

This moisturiser is for every bro: young bros, old bros, dry or sensitive-skinned bros. It will deeply nourish the skin, protect it from wrinkles, make it smooth, and keep your manly, male face moisturised, soft, and young looking. Today, and in 20 years time.

Also, it has a masculine, woodsy, gun-smokey fragrance that any cowboy or wrestler would be proud to flaunt. (Or woman. We love wearing it, too.)

Bro-To Very Useful Face Cream is dermatologically tested to be suitable for sensitive skin.

Ingredients: Water, shea butter, sweet almond oil, apricot kernel oil, glyceryl oleate citrate, amla berry extract, arachidyl alcohol, behenyl alcohol, avocado oil, sunflower oil, mango butter, milk thistle ethyl ester, benzyl alcohol, coenzyme Q10, arachidyl glucoside, tocopherol, sodium citrate, lysolecithin, sclerotium gum, xanthan gum, pullulan, dehydroacetic acid, natural fragrance and monstertruck fumes.

No: Parabens, PEGs, sulfates (SLS/SLES), GMOs, mineral oils, petrolatum, synthetic colours, animal testing, diamonds.

Usage: Apply to clean skin at night (ideally, after Bro-To Properly Clean and Bro-To Face Hero). If using in the morning, also wear sun protection. Do not use to grease a bicycle chain.

does this really leave your face soft and actually moisturized?
Is this product good and mosturising?
Start your review of Bro-To Very Useful Face Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Anna B.
Knoxville, TN
I don’t particularly enjoy the scent of this face cream but i like the consistency and feel of it. It goes on the face nicely but I was expecting something more moisturizing and didn’t feel as moisturized as I had hoped to. I still enjoy this product but it was slightly disappointing.
rachel W.
Wallington, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
This is an ok/good face cream but it smells like pickles? It didn't really sink in deep enough to hydrate. Didn't break me out but didn't really do much either.
Leona J.
Bergenfield, NJ
LOVE this face cream! I have combination and this brings the perfect balance. It doesn’t make my skin too oily, but adds enough moisture to my dry areas. It is light enough that I can wear it under makeup, which is perfect so that my dry patches aren’t shown. Wish it would come in a bigger bottle!
Vanessa F.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This moisturizer is very thick! It smells kind of like flowers but it is very nice. The packaging says that it's a daytime moisturizer and that it would be great under makeup but it feels way too heavy to use during the day. I have been using it at night, it's pretty tacky on the skin afterwards and takes a looooong time to absorb into the skin but it does feel very moisturizing and my skin looks great the next day. It hasn't broken me out which of course is a plus. I would have given it five stars, if it had been marketed as a night time moisturizer but I feel like it's a little misleading because this is not something I would put on in the morning or under makeup. Other than that it's a great moisturizer!
Whitney J.
Indianapolis , IN
Love this cream! I’m super dry and this is my savior! I love using it after my fav mask blue tansy by herbivore! It has an amazing smell and it’s not overly priced. It’s clean and not full of yucky stuff. Loove!
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,539 reviews
Just got this. LOVE IT! I use it at night because it’s very thick and hydrating but I would use it in the morning too if I needed extra hydration through the day. A little goes a long way, it may not seem like it because of the packaging and I was hesitant to buy because it’s expensive but it’s so worth it!
Mariam S.
New Castle, DE
Have been looking for a new face cream, some have been too rich & caused breakouts & some lacked oomph. Got a sample of this at Meccaland, & then bought a jar. This has been the perfect mix of moisturizing to fix dryness, but not too heavy! A little goes a long way, so no need to pack it on. I’ve been using this face cream for a few weeks now and I love it!! Its not too heavy or greasy and is perfect over my face oil at night. hydrates my face so well and leaves my skin beautiful and glowy. Perfect to use with the go-to face hero face oil, this combo is saving my face in winter. It is by far the best moisturiser I've used, as others would not hydrate my skin as much as it needed and my skin could often feel quite tight. Will 100% repurchase again. I was a little unsure at first as it is quite thick and definitely a cream rather than a gel which I've used in the past, however my skin is loving it - no tightness and the hydration lasts all day without getting oily. Having sensitive skin I’m often weary, however this face cream has worked so well with my skin and made it feel so hydrated! The 50ml tube is also super convenient and the smell, although a little sweet, is so lovely.
Hilda 💫.
al ain
This is exactly what the name states – very useful. I’m quite fussy with moisturisers but I like this because it’s rich and nourishing but not too heavy on the skin. It’s not irritating and it leaves the skin feeling fresh and plump. A little goes a long way too so it’s a great buy!
Onex mariam K.
New Castle, DE
I am a skincare addicted person, so when I decided to buy some moisturizing product I am thinking a lot, reading reviews. After I used this my skin became more hydrated, the texture is smooth, this product is also vegan which is important for me. Good antioxidant for sure. I am using this as a daily moisturizer under my make up.
Cristina F.
Perth, Australia
This is the only moisturiser I use these days as it is the only moisturiser that never burns on my eczema prone skin. It moisturises like a dream. I’m very glad that this now also comes in a larger size.