BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Oz
Launched By The Design House Of Britney Spears In 2007. Midnight Fantasy Britney Spears Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Oz For Women Features Notes Of Framboise, Black Cherry, Musk, Night Blooming Orchid, Vanilla, Plum, Freesia, Amber, Iris. Recommended For Casual Use.

Midnight Fantasy Britney Spears Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Oz Sweet Women Spray 3.3 OZ

Dimensions: 5.0 inches (H) x 4.5 inches (W) x 4.5 inches (L)
Weight: 0.97 pounds
Included in the box: Fragrance
Made in France

• What local stores can I find this perfume at?4 Answers
  • How "famous" is this perfume amongs the other perfumes in...1 Answers
  • Where is the limited edition sold?1 Answers
Ashley R.
Eatonville, WA
This is the best perfume I've ever owned, it smells sweet and tart. I've been wearing it for a couple years and I'm glad they have been discontinued at yet I find it at Walgreens Walmart Amazon sometimes I can find it at Ross.
Brittany B.
This perfume smells really good. I couldnt tell you what it smells like, but it has a soft sweet smell to it. It lasts all day on me and is not over powering. The bottle is so pretty. It is colored with gems all over it. This perfume price is reasonable and you can find it at Tj maxx or walmart at a cheaper price.
Gina G.
Lisle, IL
This perfume is AMAZING. It smells absolutely delicious (feminine, fruity, and floral) and I get tons of compliments when I wear it. It doesn’t last my 8-hour workday, but I’m okay with that. My boyfriend also loves the scent which is a nice plus!
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
I got this as a gift from my husband. I hadn't smelled it before so was excited and nervous to try this. I really liked it and combines nicely on my skin. The smell lasts longer and yes I have bought it again. Like the design as well.
Jenna M.
Wollongong, NSW
Love the smell of this perfume!! It’s so fruity and can be worn everyday or at night when going out. Super affordable, bought it from my local drugstore. I’m a repeat user have bought it 3 times and will continue to do so
Tasha H.
Montpelier
Of the whole Fantasy line by Brittany Spears this & the original are the only 2 I like! The bottles are adorable for the whole line, look amazing on my vanity! The smell is very feminine & sexy I love it sooo much! Yes I will be buying it again & absolutely recommend buying it to others!
Tori Y.
Alamo, CA
I love Britney Spears perfumes. I love the fruity and vanilla mix of this scent and the packaging with the midnight blue bottle with the Swarovski crystals. It’s pretty affordable and you can find it at places like Walmart or Target, or you can even buy it online. It’s also pretty long lasting so you don’t have to reapply it throughout the day.
Janeiry R.
Bronx, NY
Im very picked with my perfumes they came be too strong. This one is just right. I love how it’s flowery but then again very sweet. Not over powering at all. The bottle is beautiful and little goes a long way. I love this perfume my top 3.
Brooke H.
This is my all time favorite perfume. It's fruity with a little floral. It's not over powering nor too sweet smelling. I just love it. Even bought if for my mom to try for christmas. She is very picky, yet she loved it! Score!
Kristin J.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought a huge bottle of this when it first came out. And if you like to smell like fresh blueberries and vanilla this is your fragrance. Ms spears hasnt let me down yet. Now that you mention it. I'm low on it
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
What local stores can I find this perfume at?
Kieu D.
Perth
Where is the limited edition sold?
Zannerie J.
Bela Bela, Limpopo
How "famous" is this perfume amongs the other perfumes in this line?

back