BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Take a seat in the front row with this indulgent fragrance from Britney Spears. Fragrance Notes Blood orange, apple, mango nectar, violet leaf, orange blossom, magnolia, raspberry wood, golden amber and velvet Fragrance Details Eau de parfum Size: 3.3 Oz. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

Megan H.
Richardson, TX
I received this as a free sample from Influenster and Khols. I really like this scent, and it is something I would want to purchase and wear. It is a very soft and sweet scent, but it isn't too heavy-it is fruity as well. The main scent is fruity, with a follow up of something warmer or muskier-- accoding to the description, it is probably the raspberry wood and velvet scent. I wish the scent was a little stronger.
Katie D.
I received a sample of this with my Kohl's Beauty Box and the more I smell it, the more I like it. It's light and floral but not overpowering. The best way I can describe it is if the color pink had a smell, this would be it. Definitely a perfume I would use on a romantic night out.
Steph B.
London, London
Just received this for Christmas and it's so lush! Can't go wrong with a Britney Spears product. I highly recommend this perfume