Britney Spears Rocker Femme Fantasy Eau De Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by concetta b.Britney Spears Rocker Femme Fantasy Eau De Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by Prin C.Britney Spears Rocker Femme Fantasy Eau De Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by Danielle B.

BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Launched by the design house of Britney spears in the year 2014. This floral fruity gourmand fragrance has a blend of blackberry, coconut, whipped cream, jasmine, violet, gradenia, amber, musk, vanilla, and cashmere wood notes. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Prin C.
Smells soooooo good! I love the fantasy line by Britney Spears and this one is a close runner up to the original Fantasy as my favorite. Hints of vanilla, amber, cashmere, blackberry and musk. You do not need to spray a lot. A little goes a long way. Every time I wear this fragrance, I receive compliments. I've even had men stop me in the mall to ask me what I was wearing so they can purchase the fragrance for their wives or significant other.
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
This perfume is AMAZING! Smells like cotton candy and lasts all day! Purchased from a mall store and it’s just smells so sweet and not floral at all! The bottle is big and very fancy looking! Allways get it as a gift when mine runs low!
Wendy C.
This was a blind buy & I LOVE IT!!!!!

This reminds me of Fantasy with a creamy vanilla coconut twist with hints of musk!

Longevity & sillage are both moderate on me....I simply adore this perfume & would rebuy it in a heart beat!!!<3

Stephanie G.
Spokane, WA
Ok the hombre bottle is perfection. Im highly impressed. The scent is a perfect rocker-esque scent thats perfect for clubbing for going out with friends.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This perfume been out for some time now, and it still smells very good to me. I had went through 2 or 3 of these and still have all the bottles
Crystal M.
I love her whole fragrance line but this is by far my favorite! I fits right in with a studded leather jacket and black boots!
Amanda S.
cheadle heath, Stockport
Elizabeth Arden are behind the Britney Spears fragrances, and they classify Rocker Femme Fantasy as a gourmand - fruity - oriental. The fragrance opens with sweet aromas of blackberry liqueur and coconut cream, and develops into flowers of violet, gardenia and jasmine at the heart of the perfume. Amber, musk, cashmere and vanilla linger in the drydown.

Rocket Femme Fantasy opens with fruity scents of jammy berries and creamy coconut. It has the same feel as the original Fantasy, but there is a definite difference between the two perfumes at the same time.

I was surprised to learn that the starring floral note is gardenia as I usually find it quite a strong floral, whilst the florals here are soft and powdery; they seem a bit similar to Beyonce's Heat Wild Orchid overall, so maybe orchid is in here too? Patchouli begins to develop underneath the creamy & powdered notes, giving the fragrance a bit of an darker edge and breaking up the sweetness a bit.

The creamy coconut lingers from the top notes all the way to the base, where it combines with a fresh hit of soft ambery vanilla, sandalwood, and mild musk, giving Rocker Femme Fantasy a lovely cocooning warmth that seems to whisper "come closer" to others like the original Fantasy does.