Britney Spears Radiance Eau de Parfum uploaded by Fabiana J.Britney Spears Radiance Eau de Parfum uploaded by Sandra B.

BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Radiance is a floral fruity fragrance for women that was launched in September 2010 . This is the ninth fragrance released by this celebrity. This feminine fragrance opens with the aroma of red berries. Its heart consists of tuberose, iris, jasmine, and African orange flower. Its base contains notes of musk, cashmere wood, and amber. This fragrance comes in a fun, girly bottle that is covered in fake pink and blue rhinestones with a large blue rhinestone as the topper. It has moderate sillage and longevity.

• "I get compliments when i wear this fragrance." in 1 review
  • "Oh my gosh... Radiance smells sooo good and it lasts a long time." in 1 review
Prin C.
This fragrance smells smell so good! I like to call it a girly sexy scent. It has notes of iris, musk and soft berries. Light and a great scent for daytime and in spring and inner months. You can not go wrong with any of Britney Spears perfumes. Honestly, I own a lot of high end fragrances as well and all my Britney Spears perfumes smell better than the expensive brands.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I love most of Britney Spears perfumes so when I saw this on Amazon I ordered it. The perfume bottle with gem designs is beautiful! The light fruity scent is perfect for spring and summer! It lasts a long time on me (most perfumes don't) and it doesn't give me a headache from being too strong. If you like feminine fruity scents I highly recommend this perfume.
Nida Y.
Sugar Land, TX
I absolutely love this scent. I actually bought this perfume after smelling a sample at the mall. The scent is strong, but it's not a disturbing strong in my opinion. I would recommend smelling a sample before buying the actual product just in case you have a sensitive sense of smell.

The prices there were ridiculously high though so I bought it elsewhere. The scent actually lingers a little bit after spraying it once. I would definitely buy this again, in fact, I'm running out right now.
Janelle S.
Lynnwood, WA
Britney Spears' Radiance is about the red berries and subtle notes from the Jasmine and Tuberose. I do really like the fragrance, but it isn't anything special, and is comparable to many other celebrity fragrances. This perfume would be ideal for someone who is looking for a really juicy, berriy-ish scent. The lasting power isn't that great but it is so affordable (can be found at Ross for under $15).
Princess A.
Bronx, NY
I love this fragrance I can't get over it it smells so good. I bought it in Macy's and I'm so obsessed with it. Smells really nice and sweet I really like it. The bottle is so cute I like the design is really pretty. I think it will be good if it will be a little bit more big but I like it.
Kate R.
Los Angeles
I love this perfume! It was one of the first ever that I went back and repurchased. I've also got the little portable roller ball version, which in my opinion is pretty helpful because this is a strong scent and it helps to just a apply a little with the swipe of the rollerball.
Michelle L.
Personally I loved this perfume! I had smelled this one a year back and fell in love with it. After wearing it I have gained some not so positive feedback from close friends and relatives about this perfume. I don't use it as frequently and am feeling slightly disappointed because I purchased the 100 ml bottle.
Rachel H.
Blue Springs, MO
I've now gone through two bottles of this! I used to like Paris Hilton's perfume (so if you like that, this is a good fit for you!) but a lot of people wear that, so I wanted my own, unique smell, ya know? And this is it! It's amazing and my hubby loves it, so it's a win, win.
Kristina T.
Any britney spears perfume is great. this is my next fav to britneys fantasy. i got a kit with perfume shower gel and a lotion. its not a overpowering scent and lasts for most of the day
natasha c.
Sumter, SC
i just love this product and wouldn't mind trying it again as a review to let people know about it. it has a light floral scent not to strong or harsh to the smell stays on all day long.
Travis M.
Smells so good.
sarah s.
GILLINGHAM, Kent
Where can i get testers?
spruti W.
mumbai maharashtra
Can i get a sample
Brittini R.
I haven't tried or had the chance to smell this one yet, how would you describe it?
Sheri C.