Britney Spears Private Show Eau De Parfum Spray

by Britney Spears

This fragrance was released in 2016. An unusual fruity floral perfume that will set your imagination free. With a fresh sweetness at the top joined my stunning floral notes creates a perfume that is as brilliant as a diamond.

Is this long lastin?
Is. It long lasting ?
I've never tried this, does this smell good?
Start your review of Britney Spears Private Show Eau De Parfum Spray!
Chrissy C.
Logan
Britney Spears Private Show Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Chrissy C.
I love this perfume. It smells so warm and no floral notes, which I don't like. The bottle looks pretty sitting on your dresser. I have liked all of Britney's perfumes. I always get compliments when I wear this one. It has a sweet tone to it. Highly recommend!
Ariel P.
El Cajon, CA
Purchased at: CVS
I currently have the roller ball of this in my purse. This fragrance is sweet yet romantic and sexy. For date night, I think it’s an excellent choice. The minimal packaging is chic and versatile. I would def recommend this fragrance to a friend!
C. P.
Selma, TX
Britney Spears Private Show Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by C. P.
Hunny where do I start! it's Brittney. This fragrance takes me to my 20's early ijs!! Makes me feel myself😉 the energy of this here catches on fire 🤑🔥. I took this from my baby sister. I got lucky😘 love u sis! Hell I never knew the top was black and 💕pink 😂😂😂 smh!! One of my favs🙋🏾
Giovanna A.
Phoenix, AZ
Britney Spears Private Show Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Giovanna A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Depending on the sale, outlet store or discount fragrance website, you can find this anywhere from 11dlls to 20dlls. I personally liked the bottle but I don't like the slightly yellow color of the liquid, I think it doesn't match he bottle color and design, but that's just me being picky. Now for the scent. For the price it is actually pretty good, it is a sweet lactonic gourmand scent. It has notes of caramel, coffee, whip cream, dulce the leche and some flowers and amber in the background. At first spray I get the note of coffee but very slightly, the opening has a mandarine note which gives it a bit of freshness. This disappears, then you get a caramel milky scent with a very small hint of coffee. One thing to consider is that the opening has a bit of al alcoholic note, which is quite normal for cheaper perfumes.. This disappears quickly and you are left with that caramel milky that moves into the dulce the leche scent that lives the longest. I like to layered this with a single note fragrance called "Arabian Roast" by Belayered, it is a coffee scent and together with this one it provides that coffee scent I love. I also gotta say that this makes a really good room spray. It lasts a long time in the air maybe 4 or 5 hours which is impressive. On clothes it can last longer. Really not bad at all for the price. This is why I give it a 5 star.
Jennifer G.
2,792 reviews
Define fume I've tried in a sample it smells really nice I actually purchased a full size for my mom and it's kind of like her favorite perfume and it just smells so good that's why I got it for
Allison B.
Norfolk, VA
I love sweet-smelling scents, so this is a winner for me! The scent isn't so strong that it overwhelms everyone around you, and it has a fresh finish. I did find that it doesn't last super long - I had to reapply several times throughout the day. Lasting-power aside, I loved the scent!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Jordan K.
Allentown, PA
Britney Spears Private Show Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Jordan K.
Purchased at: Kohl's
Britney biggest fan here! I just buy it cause it's her name! I collect them but love the bottle and the smell is amazing ! I love more of a men's smell! Can't improve because they stopped production on a lot of her scents . #freebritney if you know you know !
Kimberly W.
Columbus, IN
Britney Spears Private Show Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Kimberly W.
I got the in a bundle set around the holidays so I got a fantastic deal. The smell is great, as usual. I personally have used her products for years off and on. Packaging is always cute, bright, and simple.
deztini C.
Claremont, CA
Honestly I love all of Britney’s perfumes. This one is another great one. It’s a little strong when you first put on for my personal preference but after an hour it’s perfect
Sarah A.
Middleburg , FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This fragrance is a mix of sweet cream and Amber. The scent lasts all day when applied to wrists and neck. The price is very reasonable at only $12 so it is easy to have a nice perfume at a reasonable price. You can get it from amazon or Walmart