Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau de Parfum
  • Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau de Parfum MIDNIGHT FANTASY/BRITNEY SPEARS EDP SPRAY ...
  • Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau de Parfum Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau De Par...

BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears is a popular go-to scent for good reason - its floral, fruity scent is irresistible. Notes of black cherry, musk and framboise add to the intrigue, and the vanilla, orchid, iris, freesia and amber heart and base combine to produce a scent that is alluring and pleasing to the senses.

• Enhance your personal style with an eau de parfum spray by Britney Spears
  • Women's fragrance features notes of framboise, black cherry, musk, and more
  • Fragrance is available in a 3.4-ounce quantity
  • Features notes of night blooming orchid, vanilla, plum, freesia, amber, and iris

• What local stores can I find this perfume at?5 Answers
  • How "famous" is this perfume amongs the other perfumes in...1 Answers
  • Where is the limited edition sold?1 Answers
Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau de Parfum

Start your review of Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau de Parfum!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Maryam E.
surrey
I love this perfume so much. It’s smell is so amazing that I got so many questions and compliments on this. It’s smell very strong and flowery, and it stays on for long. Would definitely repurchase!
Midnight fantasy is an elegant perfume for women’s it has a good scent and long lasting
Tracey M.
Windsor, ON
The bottle is so beautiful. It smells so delicious I love the Britney Spears line. I received many of these as gifts
Colleen E.
Surrey, BC
This scent is very sweet but not over powering. Out of all the perfumes I own I get compliments the most when I’m wearing this one, which I think is a good sign! The scent lasts all day which I like as well.
Jodie C.
Lovely scent, smell stays on through the day. Good value for money, and I have used this numerous times.
Laura L.
My favourite ever. So underrated. Scent lasts ages and don’t need much for a noticeable smell. Super valuable and is a gorgeous scent.
Denisha M.
This is a yummy, sweet perfume. It smells like plum and black cherry in the opening, but when it begins to dry down, it smells a bit like a blueberry syrup. It's not too heavy (thanks to the floral and raspberry notes). I have to spray heavily (about 10) to get any longevity out of it, though. I don't mind reapplying this one, but I am not about to carry my bottle around. Can't wait to test this out in warmer weather. Haven't tried the original Fantasy yet but I would really love to get my hands on a bottle soon.

EDIT: got a compliment on this today! Friend of mine said I smelled like starburst candies, lol
Alisha B.
Peterborough, ON
I have tried both versions of Britney’s fantasy and although I prefer the pink one better, this one still smells nice too. I think it was a more stronger scent than the other so that’s why I prefer the other one.
Leigh W.
Franklin, NC
This has been my favorite since it came out. I just love the scent for some reason. It’s not too strong that it knocks you down it’s just right for me , especially since I’m kind of sensitive to things that smell strong.
alicia t.
This is my all time favourite scent! I have a duel perfume bottle with fantasy and midnight fantasy and I love being able to change it up between the two! I wouldn’t go with any other scent now- it’s my go to!
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
What local stores can I find this perfume at?
Zannerie J.
Bela Bela, Limpopo
How "famous" is this perfume amongs the other perfumes in this line?
Kieu D.
Perth
Where is the limited edition sold?