Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau de Parfum
  • Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau de Parfum MIDNIGHT FANTASY/BRITNEY SPEARS EDP SPRAY ...
  • Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau de Parfum Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau De Par...

BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears is a popular go-to scent for good reason - its floral, fruity scent is irresistible. Notes of black cherry, musk and framboise add to the intrigue, and the vanilla, orchid, iris, freesia and amber heart and base combine to produce a scent that is alluring and pleasing to the senses.

• Enhance your personal style with an eau de parfum spray by Britney Spears
  • Women's fragrance features notes of framboise, black cherry, musk, and more
  • Fragrance is available in a 3.4-ounce quantity
  • Features notes of night blooming orchid, vanilla, plum, freesia, amber, and iris

• What local stores can I find this perfume at?5 Answers
  • How "famous" is this perfume amongs the other perfumes in...1 Answers
  • Where is the limited edition sold?1 Answers
Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau de Parfum

Start your review of Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau de Parfum!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Louise M.
Axminster, Devon
This is my signature scent. It's one of those perfumes which is strong enough for you to smell but not overpowering. Every time I wear it I always get compliments, it has such a lovely lingering scent. Sweet and flowery, you can't go wrong with this one!
Carla T.
Caracas
I love this perfume, the fragrance is excellent .. 100% recommend smell lasts all day packing the beautiful, buy it again when it's over me
Katie S.
I used to own the fantasy and midnight fantasy 2 in 1 perfume which had the most amazing packaging. When that ran out I went for a full size of just the midnight fragrance which smells so nice. I was so sad when I ran out the 2in1 perfume because I was obsessed with the bottle, it was beautiful!!!
Britt C.
Ontario
I have this one and the fantasy one, which I refer to them as my "day" & "night" perfumes. The scent is sweet & tasty smelling. It's great for people with allergies to perfumes, as it's one of the few scents I can wear around my parents & they actually compliment the scent which never happens whenever I wear something else. Loce this perfume ♡
Janaya N.
I like this perfume but not as much as the pink one. It's much sweeter then the pink one but is still a nice day time fragrance. Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau de Parfum
mills m.
Trowbridge
I love this perfume, the bottle is super cute and it smells lovely. It  has a very floral scent, and it's just very lovely, all round. I think I purchased this on a Ferry for about £20. Compared to alternatives, this looks very good - affordable, with a long lasting, sweet, smell.
Kristen H.
Montreal West, QC
My favourite of the Fantasy perfumes! A very nice, strong fruity sweet scent that lasts a long time, especially for the price. As the name suggests, it is great for nights on the town. I always get compliments when I wear it, and people are shocked to find out it is a Britney Spears perfume. Definitely would recommend if you like fruity perfumes.
Jes K.
Mount Joy, PA
One of my favorite smells. It smells so good! Smells fruity with a note of magic. It lasts for a long long time I like to put it on my clothes.
Leigh W.
Franklin, NC
This has been my favorite since it came out. I just love the scent for some reason. It’s not too strong that it knocks you down it’s just right for me , especially since I’m kind of sensitive to things that smell strong.
Leala A.
I love the sweet subtle scent of blackberries in this perfume. Definitely my favorite of Britney's.
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
What local stores can I find this perfume at?
Zannerie J.
Bela Bela, Limpopo
How "famous" is this perfume amongs the other perfumes in this line?
Kieu D.
Perth
Where is the limited edition sold?