Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau de Parfum
  • Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau de Parfum MIDNIGHT FANTASY/BRITNEY SPEARS EDP SPRAY ...
  • Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau de Parfum Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau De Par...

BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears is a popular go-to scent for good reason - its floral, fruity scent is irresistible. Notes of black cherry, musk and framboise add to the intrigue, and the vanilla, orchid, iris, freesia and amber heart and base combine to produce a scent that is alluring and pleasing to the senses.

• Enhance your personal style with an eau de parfum spray by Britney Spears
  • Women's fragrance features notes of framboise, black cherry, musk, and more
  • Fragrance is available in a 3.4-ounce quantity
  • Features notes of night blooming orchid, vanilla, plum, freesia, amber, and iris

• What local stores can I find this perfume at?5 Answers
  • How "famous" is this perfume amongs the other perfumes in...1 Answers
  • Where is the limited edition sold?1 Answers
Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau de Parfum

Start your review of Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau de Parfum!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sabrina C.
Wembley, Wembley
This is the current Britney Spears perfume that I am using - I wanted to try something different from the usual fantasy. I absolutely love the smell - its lasts long and smells very moreish. I feel that one could easily inhale the essence very deeply and not feel sick at all - which easily happens with some other perfumes.
Jackie Y.
I love this beautiful scent, it lasts all day on your skin and smells quite strong. To me it's a sweet scent. It's brilliant value and the bottle looks so pretty on your makeup table.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
I got this as a gift from my husband. I hadn't smelled it before so was excited and nervous to try this. I really liked it and combines nicely on my skin. The smell lasts longer and yes I have bought it again. Like the design as well.
anouk V.
The Midnight Fantasy is a really good perfume. The bottle it self is purple and there are little stones on it. The smell is a little stron witch i like. I really recommend this perfume! Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau de Parfum
Indrė T.
Windmill drive, London
My favourite Britney scent - sweet and citrusy. Good for both day and night! It slightly reminds me of the original fantasy perfume with citrus notes. Great longevity as well.
Kayleigh G.
Great value and great packaging. I was definitely satisfied with this product as it smells amazing and lasts for a long time.
Rebekka Ó.
5 out of 5 for this amazing perfume. Smell so nice and sweet. I love that the smell isn’t to intense.
I personally think the perfume is affordable and that you get alote of product for the money!
C M.
Brooklyn, NY
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Absolutely LOVE this perfume. I use it all the time. The scent is similar to V.S. love spell. Its sweet but not too sweet and smells fresh. The big bottle can be purchased at $60. For me i can wear this all year round day or night
Karla T.
Doral, FL
Me encanta este perfume, tiene un aroma delicado, puedo usarlo tanto de día como de noche y se queda por largo tiempo en mi piel y ropa. Tiene un envase hermoso.
Heather L.
Chelmsford, Essex
This is a favourite of mine. I'm not a huge fan of celebrity scents but the Britney range is an exception. This perfume is sweet, mysterious and the fragrance lasts all day. I love the bottle and I have even had colleagues ask me what I'm wearing!
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
What local stores can I find this perfume at?
Zannerie J.
Bela Bela, Limpopo
How "famous" is this perfume amongs the other perfumes in this line?
Kieu D.
Perth
Where is the limited edition sold?