BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears is a popular go-to scent for good reason - its floral, fruity scent is irresistible. Notes of black cherry, musk and framboise add to the intrigue, and the vanilla, orchid, iris, freesia and amber heart and base combine to produce a scent that is alluring and pleasing to the senses.

• Enhance your personal style with an eau de parfum spray by Britney Spears
  • Women's fragrance features notes of framboise, black cherry, musk, and more
  • Fragrance is available in a 3.4-ounce quantity
  • Features notes of night blooming orchid, vanilla, plum, freesia, amber, and iris

• What local stores can I find this perfume at?5 Answers
  • How "famous" is this perfume amongs the other perfumes in...1 Answers
  • Where is the limited edition sold?1 Answers
Mercedes P.
Spokane, WA
I love this. The smells seems like a mystic night for me. Really like this perfume. It last long.
Jessica d.
East Brunswick, New Jersey
Smells really good, a very sweet scent and lasts all day, I love the bottle and is affordable!
Taylor C.
Charleston, WV
I love Britney Spears perfume line. All of the perfumes smell wonderful and are affordable.
Olivia A.
This was one of my first perfumes and one of the best perfumes I have ever came across
Teegan T.
Fairdale, KY
Its not a good smell i hate it. Its not good at all. Britney spears sorry bout it.
Rhiannon P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Citrus & florals blend together beautifully for a pleasant, soft, sexy aroma. I love Britney & have been a fan for years. Her perfumes never disappoint & linger all day. You only need a spritz or two to last you all day or night.
Lisa C.
Jasper, Ga
Okay, so people ask this alt non girly girl what are you wearing, I am a bit hesitant to say Brittany Spears: however, I love love love this.  It is my number one scent for years.  My fiance says that after hugging me he goes to work smelling me on him and is in bliss.  I smells amazing and very much not too young or too old.
Nivin M.
lawrencevill
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Very nice perfume got from TJ Maxx,it last for mane 6 hours ,sweet but not sticky sweet and it is fruity not too overwhelming but it is perfect .i don’t smell it on my self which I don’t like but other people do happy with my purchase.
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
1,882 reviews
This smell is sweet and sensual. It is a cute, girly, and playful smelling perfume. The smell reminds of candy, specifically blue raspberry and sour cherry ring pops, with a light vanilla scent at the end. This perfume is great for the day or night time. It is not overly strong as a smell.
Kayla M.
Edmonton
This was basically the first perfume I ever bought that I had as my go-to. It's and interesting scent because it's sweet almost sugary and not fruity. I find it more sultry than fun and playful.
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
What local stores can I find this perfume at?
Zannerie J.
Bela Bela, Limpopo
How "famous" is this perfume amongs the other perfumes in this line?
Kieu D.
Perth
Where is the limited edition sold?

Amazon