BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears is a popular go-to scent for good reason - its floral, fruity scent is irresistible. Notes of black cherry, musk and framboise add to the intrigue, and the vanilla, orchid, iris, freesia and amber heart and base combine to produce a scent that is alluring and pleasing to the senses.

• Enhance your personal style with an eau de parfum spray by Britney Spears
  • Women's fragrance features notes of framboise, black cherry, musk, and more
  • Fragrance is available in a 3.4-ounce quantity
  • Features notes of night blooming orchid, vanilla, plum, freesia, amber, and iris

• What local stores can I find this perfume at?5 Answers
  • How "famous" is this perfume amongs the other perfumes in...1 Answers
  • Where is the limited edition sold?1 Answers
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN
I started with Fantasy but I also love Midnight Fantasy!!! The scent is a bit less sweet and has more mature tones to it. I feel like this is great for wearing anytime and I love the scent.
NahomyLee R.
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
This perfume is super fruity and long lasting, its extremely hard to find here in puerto rico but everytime i see them i make it a point to purchase one, great for going out .
Lauren A.
Charlotte, NC
I love the deep blue color of the starry bottle, it caught my attention right away and I wanted to try this perfume. It smells so bewitching and magical, just like Fantasy. The scent lasts a long time, it is so rich and enchanting.
Lisandra H.
Wow its incredible how smells can take you back in the day. I remember using this such a long time ago and I love how it smells I definitely recommend it.
Brishan F.
Baytown, TX
This stuff smells awesome and is affordable! The bottle is really pretty and the scent usually lasts me all day, I also receive compliments all the time.
Taylor G.
A beautiful scent, much like all the others in the fantasy collection, it stays true to its name in that it has a hint of stronger and deeper tones.
Danni T.
Kissimmee, FL
This is one of my favorites! It smells fruity, sweet, and sexy. I can never get enough of this one! I am still in love with the purple bottle! 💞
Jes K.
Mount Joy, PA
One of my favorite smells. It smells so good! Smells fruity with a note of magic. It lasts for a long long time I like to put it on my clothes.
Heather M.
Scottsboro, AL
I have also used this in the past. It smells good but just didn't last as long I felt like I had to keep re applying it to keep smelling good .
Emma S.
Urbana, IL
I don't wear perfume very often, but when I do this is one of my go to scents. It's smells beautiful and slightly sweet, but not overwhelming.
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
What local stores can I find this perfume at?
Zannerie J.
Bela Bela, Limpopo
How "famous" is this perfume amongs the other perfumes in this line?
Kieu D.
Perth
Where is the limited edition sold?

Amazon