BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears is a popular go-to scent for good reason - its floral, fruity scent is irresistible. Notes of black cherry, musk and framboise add to the intrigue, and the vanilla, orchid, iris, freesia and amber heart and base combine to produce a scent that is alluring and pleasing to the senses.

• Enhance your personal style with an eau de parfum spray by Britney Spears
  • Women's fragrance features notes of framboise, black cherry, musk, and more
  • Fragrance is available in a 3.4-ounce quantity
  • Features notes of night blooming orchid, vanilla, plum, freesia, amber, and iris

• What local stores can I find this perfume at?5 Answers
  • How "famous" is this perfume amongs the other perfumes in...1 Answers
  • Where is the limited edition sold?1 Answers
Stevie P.
I live by this perfume! I think I got it as a gift the first time, and was like TF? Britney spears??? lol but it smells fantastic!! This has become MY scent. Its my go to. I live for it. And also you can find it at like ross and marshalls for under $20.
Hillary G.
OMG OMG OMG, estoy totalmente enamorada de esta fragancia va muy bien conmigo me cae super bien de verdad es como si estuviese hecho para mi jajajaj deberia llamarse "Hillary" es perfecto siempre lo he querido se me hace un poco dificil pero bueno lo amo un mundo.. PERFECT SENSE
Denisse B.
Doral, FL
this is my perfume to go to the movies, to go out with my friends and some casual event, has a very nice, sweet scent lasts for many hours, the packaging is cute and easy to handle.
Gina G.
Lisle, IL
This perfume is AMAZING. It smells absolutely delicious (feminine, fruity, and floral) and I get tons of compliments when I wear it. It doesn’t last my 8-hour workday, but I’m okay with that. My boyfriend also loves the scent which is a nice plus!
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
I got this as a gift from my husband. I hadn't smelled it before so was excited and nervous to try this. I really liked it and combines nicely on my skin. The smell lasts longer and yes I have bought it again. Like the design as well.
C M.
Brooklyn, NY
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Absolutely LOVE this perfume. I use it all the time. The scent is similar to V.S. love spell. Its sweet but not too sweet and smells fresh. The big bottle can be purchased at $60. For me i can wear this all year round day or night
Anais A.
Miami Beach, FL
This perfume has a youthful sweet aroma. The presentation of this product is beautiful . The fragrance is durable and refined. Perfect for evening or any time of the day .
Michelle G.
Erie, PA
I first fell in love with Britney's "curious" perfume so I decided to try this one. This is a fun scent to wear when you're out on the town. The bottle is adorable too.
Nicole M.
Michigan City, IN
Even though Britney Spears is no longer popular, I will forever love her perfumes.! This one is one of my favorites!! It smells so amazing and it's perfect for any occasion!!
Elizabeth J.
Stockton, CA
Absolutely love this perfume as well. The fragrance last all day you never have to reapply the size of the bottle is definitely worth the money one spray is all you need for the day. Definitely recommend to everyone.
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
What local stores can I find this perfume at?
Zannerie J.
Bela Bela, Limpopo
How "famous" is this perfume amongs the other perfumes in this line?
Kieu D.
Perth
Where is the limited edition sold?

Amazon