BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears is a popular go-to scent for good reason - its floral, fruity scent is irresistible. Notes of black cherry, musk and framboise add to the intrigue, and the vanilla, orchid, iris, freesia and amber heart and base combine to produce a scent that is alluring and pleasing to the senses.

• Enhance your personal style with an eau de parfum spray by Britney Spears
  • Women's fragrance features notes of framboise, black cherry, musk, and more
  • Fragrance is available in a 3.4-ounce quantity
  • Features notes of night blooming orchid, vanilla, plum, freesia, amber, and iris

• What local stores can I find this perfume at?5 Answers
  • How "famous" is this perfume amongs the other perfumes in...1 Answers
  • Where is the limited edition sold?1 Answers
Bee B.
MORENO VALLEY, CA
I am a huge fan of Britney Spears and this perfume. Of course fantasy is my #1 favorite of her line perfume but this one smells amazing too, its a floral fruity scent that last all day. For any britney fan, this is a must in there Britney perfume collection.
Amanda O.
San Antonio, TX
I love the scent of this perfume! It is so hard to find. When I see a bottle I will buy it. It smells really sweet and lasts a long time. I say it smells kind of like a bowl of fruity pebbles, lol. I recommend it if you like the sweet scents.
María E.
Doral, FL
Es uno de mis perfumes favoritos. Su dulce olor me cautivó y tuve que comprarlo. Es muy suave y provoca comerlo, muy rico. El aroma perdura bastante.

One of my favorites perfumes. His sweet smell engaged me. I buy this and I am very happy
Dionne G.
Bronx, NY
One of my first scents purchased by Britney Spears and I must say it's one of my favorites from her. If you like fruity fragrances I would suggest this for you. One first sniff you can smell plums vanilla and a hint of floral. Unfortunately the fragrance doesn't last long so you will have to reapply after 4 hours.
Denise S.
Mcallen, TX
I absolutely love this perfume! It has a wonderful sweet scent that actually stays on you throughout the day, unlike many perfumes I've tried before. I've been buying this perfume for years and I'd definitely recommend it
Mariah M.
Omaha, NE
This is one of my favorite perfumes, I've used it for years. I always get compliments on it, I buy mine at gordmans. It smells amazing, and the bottle is beautiful. My favorite color is purple so it works out just great. I will always buy this perfume, I even have my friends hooked. Must try ladies
Ashley H.
Brooksville, FL
This is one of my favorite perfumes of all time, when I was a teenager my Mom would buy me all of the different Britney Spears perfumes for my birthday and Christmas, this one has got to be my all time favorite.
andrea d.
Doral, FL
Es una fragancia Floral Frutal para. Las Notas de Salida son ciruela y cereza ácida (guinda); las Notas de Corazón son iris , orquídea y fresia; las Notas de Fondo son ámbar, almizcle y vainilla. Es perfecta para quienes les gusta los olores florales. Perfecta para primavera y verano
Ashley S.
Derry, PA
This is another amazing scent! It smells like berries and yet has a grown up smell to it as well! It last on the skin but it started to fade after a while but you can still tell you have it on
Stevie P.
I live by this perfume! I think I got it as a gift the first time, and was like TF? Britney spears??? lol but it smells fantastic!! This has become MY scent. Its my go to. I live for it. And also you can find it at like ross and marshalls for under $20.
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
What local stores can I find this perfume at?
Zannerie J.
Bela Bela, Limpopo
How "famous" is this perfume amongs the other perfumes in this line?
Kieu D.
Perth
Where is the limited edition sold?

Amazon