BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears is a popular go-to scent for good reason - its floral, fruity scent is irresistible. Notes of black cherry, musk and framboise add to the intrigue, and the vanilla, orchid, iris, freesia and amber heart and base combine to produce a scent that is alluring and pleasing to the senses.

• Enhance your personal style with an eau de parfum spray by Britney Spears
  • Women's fragrance features notes of framboise, black cherry, musk, and more
  • Fragrance is available in a 3.4-ounce quantity
  • Features notes of night blooming orchid, vanilla, plum, freesia, amber, and iris

• What local stores can I find this perfume at?5 Answers
  • How "famous" is this perfume amongs the other perfumes in...1 Answers
  • Where is the limited edition sold?1 Answers
Katrina H.
Iver, Buckinghamshire
I absolutely love the scent of this perfume 😍 it smells really sweet 😍. I have the 100ml which lasts for quite along time
elishia j.
Nottingham
This product was brought as a gift for me and it smells absolutely amazing will deffinatly be re purchasing this product
laura D.
this has been a favorite since it first came out. I love the scent's lasting power and the price point can't be beat
Annika A.
Tallinn
Not a bad scent but not the best out there. The smell is a bit strong for my liking but it is decent enough, and for a decent price as well. I like the bottle tho.
emmily r.
I love this perfume, its aroma is fruity, I like both day and night, its duration is moderate, It is quite jovial
Alyse M.
Surrey, BC
This stuff smells really good. I don't wear alot of perfume, but this is a good one. The scent isn't too string.
Vicki A.
Ayr, Ayr
One of my favourite perfumes.
Very reasonably priced.
Lovely fruity smell.
It comes in a nice pretty bottle.
Kieu D.
Perth
I have this perfume and loving it so so so so much right now, its basically my monthly fav, super affordable
Rachael M.
A+++++ my favorite scent ever!! Sweet fresh but balanced :) love the bottle too!! <3 also great price
Hibag M.
Bergen,Norway
I had this and it smelles sooooooooooooooooo amazing btw i recommend this britney has good perfumes.
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
What local stores can I find this perfume at?
Zannerie J.
Bela Bela, Limpopo
How "famous" is this perfume amongs the other perfumes in this line?
Kieu D.
Perth
Where is the limited edition sold?

Amazon