BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears is a popular go-to scent for good reason - its floral, fruity scent is irresistible. Notes of black cherry, musk and framboise add to the intrigue, and the vanilla, orchid, iris, freesia and amber heart and base combine to produce a scent that is alluring and pleasing to the senses.

• Enhance your personal style with an eau de parfum spray by Britney Spears
  • Women's fragrance features notes of framboise, black cherry, musk, and more
  • Fragrance is available in a 3.4-ounce quantity
  • Features notes of night blooming orchid, vanilla, plum, freesia, amber, and iris

• What local stores can I find this perfume at?5 Answers
  • How "famous" is this perfume amongs the other perfumes in...1 Answers
  • Where is the limited edition sold?1 Answers
Jessica R.
This is my favourite perfume! I love how it smells like candy with a bit of citrus. I am not a big fan of floral perfumes so this one is perfect!
Jessica K.
The product is really wonderful. its my best one .It has natural components. Wonderful color. Especially from this brand. I really loved him.
Lindsay A.
Duncan, BC
I love this perfume. I use it everybody and have used it for years. It is very similar to Fantasy but just...a bit more..intimate! Love it.
Carla T.
Caracas
I love this perfume, the fragrance is excellent .. 100% recommend smell lasts all day packing the beautiful, buy it again when it's over me
Katya S.
Good smell and lasts all day. I would repurchase but there are other products I would buy before this one. Very sweet smell and cute bottle
Danielle R.
I got this Britney Spears spray as a gift, and it smell so so so so good. Would definitely have too get this again some time soon. :)
Humeyra A.
I used this perfume years ago! When I smell it now it brings back good memories! It’s a fancy bottle always attracting attention!
Kayleigh G.
Great value and great packaging. I was definitely satisfied with this product as it smells amazing and lasts for a long time.
elina m.
Love the perfume it's my second bottle will purchase again Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau de Parfum
Nithya j.
kerala Allapuzha chengannur
Bottle look so cute..and the smell is so good I like this product very much ...smell is long lasting ..an excellent product
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
What local stores can I find this perfume at?
Zannerie J.
Bela Bela, Limpopo
How "famous" is this perfume amongs the other perfumes in this line?
Kieu D.
Perth
Where is the limited edition sold?

Amazon