BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears is a popular go-to scent for good reason - its floral, fruity scent is irresistible. Notes of black cherry, musk and framboise add to the intrigue, and the vanilla, orchid, iris, freesia and amber heart and base combine to produce a scent that is alluring and pleasing to the senses.

• Enhance your personal style with an eau de parfum spray by Britney Spears
  • Women's fragrance features notes of framboise, black cherry, musk, and more
  • Fragrance is available in a 3.4-ounce quantity
  • Features notes of night blooming orchid, vanilla, plum, freesia, amber, and iris

• What local stores can I find this perfume at?5 Answers
  • How "famous" is this perfume amongs the other perfumes in...1 Answers
  • Where is the limited edition sold?1 Answers
Sophie T.
Nottingham , East Midlands
I've owned and repurchased this perfume since I was a teen! Such a gorgeous sweet candy scent.. lasts without needing to top up. Its also very reasonably priced and affordable, I think i'll always own a bottle of this and would recommend to anyone who enjoys sweet fragrances
Sema G.
Kichevo
I feel like this is the scent I could wear all my life. It's sweet and fresh. Not too strong but lasts all day. The bottle is so pretty and beautiful and one of the reasons why I actually got it. Britney Spears surely makes a great perfumes. I would like to try them all.
Lauren W.
Birmingham, West Midlands
this is one of my favourites scents of all time . It  is very fruity, sweet and feminine and is not overpowering at all. when i go to college wearing it i always get compliments.I would highly recommend this perfume. It is reasonably priced and even better when on offer.

Daviana C.
I love Britney's perfumes!! This is one of my favs including Circus. The bottle is so nice, I pick up this one the most and have no regrets. It's long lasting and pretty gentle for your nose. I'd buy this again for sure, it's like a must have for me.
Julie B.
Peterborough, ON
Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau de Parfum is one of my favourite perfumes! I've worn it for years! I love it! It's such a sexy, playful, flirty scent. And the bottle is so gorgeous! This is one you'll want to buy over and over again!
Heather L.
Chelmsford, Essex
This is a favourite of mine. I'm not a huge fan of celebrity scents but the Britney range is an exception. This perfume is sweet, mysterious and the fragrance lasts all day. I love the bottle and I have even had colleagues ask me what I'm wearing!
Amber G.
Halifax, NS
This one was definitely my favorite Britney scent, i even picked up a new bottle a couple years ago. It's sweet and delicious smelling without being too overpowering or sickening. Plus you can usually find it for a decent price!
Dayana R.
I love the pink fantasy (I do not remember the name) but this presentation is horrible, the smell was so strong that it gave me a headache, if you do not tolerate strong smells I do not recommend it
Gabriele W.
Stunning fragrance. Smells very Berry like. Defo a going out perfume and not for a day wear. The scent is fresh and lasts a long time on your clothes. I get mine from boots and I would recommend this
Cheyenne K.
Rugeley, Staffordshire
I prefer this over the original fantasy as this one is a lot stronger with a more distinct scent which I love for everyday wear!! Lasts a lot longer and I absolutely love the bottle. Not bad for the price!!
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
What local stores can I find this perfume at?
Zannerie J.
Bela Bela, Limpopo
How "famous" is this perfume amongs the other perfumes in this line?
Kieu D.
Perth
Where is the limited edition sold?

Amazon