BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears is a popular go-to scent for good reason - its floral, fruity scent is irresistible. Notes of black cherry, musk and framboise add to the intrigue, and the vanilla, orchid, iris, freesia and amber heart and base combine to produce a scent that is alluring and pleasing to the senses.

• Enhance your personal style with an eau de parfum spray by Britney Spears
  • Women's fragrance features notes of framboise, black cherry, musk, and more
  • Fragrance is available in a 3.4-ounce quantity
  • Features notes of night blooming orchid, vanilla, plum, freesia, amber, and iris

• What local stores can I find this perfume at?5 Answers
  • How "famous" is this perfume amongs the other perfumes in...1 Answers
  • Where is the limited edition sold?1 Answers
Jackie Y.
This is a very nice sweet scent and lasts all day on my skin and days on my clothes. The bottle is really cute too. The price is amazing for how long it lasts. 100% recommend.
Karla T.
Doral, FL
Me encanta este perfume, tiene un aroma delicado, puedo usarlo tanto de día como de noche y se queda por largo tiempo en mi piel y ropa. Tiene un envase hermoso.
Charlie S.
Birmingham, Birmingham
This is my far my #favourite #perfume. I received this as a Christmas gift a few years ago and since then I always have to have a bottle. I always get compliments when I wear this and I tend to try not to use it so often because I don't want to run out of it! It smells great and I overly spray myself with this #sorrynotsorry ! The smell is strong but not too much for you so it isn't over powering but you don't have to constantly top up with it to keep the smell. Would highly recommend this and I will always buy this ♡
Jessica C.
Maxville, ON
One of the first perfumes I ever bought. I used to use this in highschool all the time after gym class. Smells super sweet but not overpowering. Good for anyone who wants to smell sweet and innocent at the same time. I used to get compliments, some said I smelled like gummy bears 😂
Charlie S.
Birmingham, Birmingham
This is my favourite perfume! I first recieved it as a gift a few years ago and since then I always buy it. It's not one you have to spray loads in order to smell it so thats a plus. It lasts all day and I always receive alot of compliments when I wear it. I love that there's different sizes to it too because you don't always get that.
Courtney H.
Wollongong
This is one of my favourite Brittany perfumes! It has an amazingly sweet smell and is super long lasting! I purchased it from Chemist Warehouse on sale and oh my god I do not regret it one bit. I've gone through about 4 bottles! a definite 10/10 from me!
vanessa a.
Mississauga, ON
One of my favourite Britney perfumes! I love that I can take this from day to night because it is a sexy night scent. It’s harder to find than the others. They don’t bring them in Christmas gift scents anymore so I wish it was more easily available. So when I find it I pick it up with no hesitation.
Janaya N.
I like this perfume but not as much as the pink one. It's much sweeter then the pink one but is still a nice day time fragrance. Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau de Parfum
Nicola A.
Walsall, Staffordshire
A nice, sweet/fruity smelling perfume that lasts all day. Is definitely good cakie for money as it is often on offer somewhere. I use thia daily for work and then more premium fragrances for weekends and special occasions. A great day to day scent and I'd purchase again and again.
Sema G.
Kichevo
I feel like this is the scent I could wear all my life. It's sweet and fresh. Not too strong but lasts all day. The bottle is so pretty and beautiful and one of the reasons why I actually got it. Britney Spears surely makes a great perfumes. I would like to try them all.
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
What local stores can I find this perfume at?
Zannerie J.
Bela Bela, Limpopo
How "famous" is this perfume amongs the other perfumes in this line?
Kieu D.
Perth
Where is the limited edition sold?

Amazon