BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears is a popular go-to scent for good reason - its floral, fruity scent is irresistible. Notes of black cherry, musk and framboise add to the intrigue, and the vanilla, orchid, iris, freesia and amber heart and base combine to produce a scent that is alluring and pleasing to the senses.

• Enhance your personal style with an eau de parfum spray by Britney Spears
  • Women's fragrance features notes of framboise, black cherry, musk, and more
  • Fragrance is available in a 3.4-ounce quantity
  • Features notes of night blooming orchid, vanilla, plum, freesia, amber, and iris

• What local stores can I find this perfume at?5 Answers
  • How "famous" is this perfume amongs the other perfumes in...1 Answers
  • Where is the limited edition sold?1 Answers
Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau de Parfum
I received a sample of this perfume in the post. I like the original Britney Spears Fantasy. It has a nice fresh sweet scent. Long lasting. Wearable as an everyday fragrance as well. Inexpensive and good value. The bottle is pretty too. Would recommend.
Brooklynn C.
Victoria , BC
I had to search for so long to find midnight fantasy and when I found it I was so happy I love the smell of this perfume it is one of my favourites, I will still continue to buy this perfume! 100% would recommend it to others
Carol A.
Zahle, Bekaa
I finished this.. i loved it its fruity but not too girly like the pink.. it has a mysterious thing about it.. but its no longer my taste anymore.. i feel like i've grown out of it.. but definitely recommend younger audience!
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
I love the bottle and packaging. It is a lovely fruity citrus scent. This is the perfect perfume to wear in the evening. It’s not too strong yet the smell still lasts. It is well priced too.
Meri M.
First time I smelled the scent of this perfume I instantly loved it. The scent is quite fruity and nice. Been using it for years cause it’s so nice. It’s one of my favorites. Deserves a 5 star for sure.
Rebekka Ó.
5 out of 5 for this amazing perfume. Smell so nice and sweet. I love that the smell isn’t to intense.
I personally think the perfume is affordable and that you get alote of product for the money!
Isabella B.
Belvedere, Kent
Honestly this perfume smells wonderful and it lasts all day! I find the scent to be quite fruity and not overly mature. I don’t think you can get a much better perfume at such a good price!
Amanda G.
This is my all time favourite scent! I prefer more sweet, candy-like smelling perfumes and this one is my holy grail. I usually find it on sale at shoppers drug mart for 20$ often, so it doesn’t cost a ton either!
Aliyah M.
royton
This perfume has lasted me so long now , it has the a nice sweet scents to that it quiet long lasting aswell , you can get this from any drugstore I think , I got mine from boots x
Indrė T.
Windmill drive, London
My favourite Britney scent - sweet and citrusy. Good for both day and night! It slightly reminds me of the original fantasy perfume with citrus notes. Great longevity as well.
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
What local stores can I find this perfume at?
Zannerie J.
Bela Bela, Limpopo
How "famous" is this perfume amongs the other perfumes in this line?
Kieu D.
Perth
Where is the limited edition sold?

Amazon