BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears is a popular go-to scent for good reason - its floral, fruity scent is irresistible. Notes of black cherry, musk and framboise add to the intrigue, and the vanilla, orchid, iris, freesia and amber heart and base combine to produce a scent that is alluring and pleasing to the senses.

• Enhance your personal style with an eau de parfum spray by Britney Spears
  • Women's fragrance features notes of framboise, black cherry, musk, and more
  • Fragrance is available in a 3.4-ounce quantity
  • Features notes of night blooming orchid, vanilla, plum, freesia, amber, and iris

• What local stores can I find this perfume at?5 Answers
  • How "famous" is this perfume amongs the other perfumes in...1 Answers
  • Where is the limited edition sold?1 Answers
Sunehra T.
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!
As an eleven year old kid, I had this weird obsession to buy this perfume but I couldn’t find it anywhere. Flash forward to 2016, I’ve been using this regularly till now. The bottle is so beautiful. It definitely gives you those night time vibes. As for the fragrance, its kinda citrusy although I don’t think it has citrus in it. I dont know if that makes sense. It’s very fruity and ideal for use during the night because to me, it’s not light enough or “fresh” to use during the day. Everyone has different thoughts on it but if you love fruity scents, this is for you.
anouk V.
The Midnight Fantasy is a really good perfume. The bottle it self is purple and there are little stones on it. The smell is a little stron witch i like. I really recommend this perfume! Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau de Parfum
Merna M.
cairo
My all time favorite one ❤

I've been using it for long time and I can't get enough of this combination of juiciest fruits and exotic flowers.

I highly recommend it specially if you have a date or a romantic dinner.
Nicole M.
Chilliwack, BC
I received this as a gift and honestly i dont love it. The scent is very very sweet smelling which isnt something i would normally choose. I wear it every now and then but i find it a bit overpowering. I wouldnt re purchase.
mills m.
I love this perfume, the bottle is super cute and it smells lovely. It  has a very floral scent, and it's just very lovely, all round. I think I purchased this on a Ferry for about £20. Compared to alternatives, this looks very good - affordable, with a long lasting, sweet, smell.
Britt C.
Ontario
I have this one and the fantasy one, which I refer to them as my "day" & "night" perfumes. The scent is sweet & tasty smelling. It's great for people with allergies to perfumes, as it's one of the few scents I can wear around my parents & they actually compliment the scent which never happens whenever I wear something else. Loce this perfume ♡
Rhiannon P.
Peterlee
This perfume is my absolute go to for any occasion! It smells amazing, lasts all day and is so cheap. It's an absolute steal. The bottle is beautiful too. I've been wearing this since I was 16 and would recommend it to anyone looking for a great perfume for a good price.
Rabiyah C.
So fruity and nice. A scent which is quite unique and good and which you wont find in other perfumes. The tiny perfume bottle is so cute and good to wear everywhere you go. It's not that long lasting but still so worthy cause it smells so good and fresh.
Annie G.
Toronto, ON
This perfume smells so good on me that I just have to buy it. I hadn't seen this in a while so when I spotted it in my local drugstore I had to buy. I get so many complments and I love how it smells on me. Very sweet scent but goes well on my skin. Love this scent
Rebecca S.
this is the second perfume in the fantasy range that I have purchased. This is again is very fruity and a little similar to the original but again a lobely scent. I usually wear this one at night but it's not as long lasting as I would like.
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
What local stores can I find this perfume at?
Zannerie J.
Bela Bela, Limpopo
How "famous" is this perfume amongs the other perfumes in this line?
Kieu D.
Perth
Where is the limited edition sold?

Amazon