Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau de Parfum
  • Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau de Parfum MIDNIGHT FANTASY/BRITNEY SPEARS EDP SPRAY ...
  • Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau de Parfum Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau De Par...

BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears is a popular go-to scent for good reason - its floral, fruity scent is irresistible. Notes of black cherry, musk and framboise add to the intrigue, and the vanilla, orchid, iris, freesia and amber heart and base combine to produce a scent that is alluring and pleasing to the senses.

• Enhance your personal style with an eau de parfum spray by Britney Spears
  • Women's fragrance features notes of framboise, black cherry, musk, and more
  • Fragrance is available in a 3.4-ounce quantity
  • Features notes of night blooming orchid, vanilla, plum, freesia, amber, and iris

• What local stores can I find this perfume at?5 Answers
  • How "famous" is this perfume amongs the other perfumes in...1 Answers
  • Where is the limited edition sold?1 Answers
Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau de Parfum

Start your review of Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau de Parfum!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Leigh W.
Franklin, NC
This has been my favorite since it came out. I just love the scent for some reason. It’s not too strong that it knocks you down it’s just right for me , especially since I’m kind of sensitive to things that smell strong.
Monica D.
I absolutely LOVE this perfume! This is one of my top favorites from Britney Spears. I love the scent of this perfume. It is more on the sweet floral side in my opinion. It's not a very strong perfume but it's just perfect for me. I have been using this perfume since it first came out. I always make sure I have 2 of these on hand at all times. And the design on the bottle is gorgeous! Sometimes I will get lucky and find the perfume at Ross, Marshalls, or Burlington Coat Factory. But if you don't mind a little wait, I highly recommend using eBay and what's great, is that if you have EBates, you get cash back! Win win!
Ashley R.
Eatonville , WA
This is the best perfume I've ever owned, it smells sweet and tart. I've been wearing it for a couple years and I'm glad they have been discontinued at yet I find it at Walgreens Walmart Amazon sometimes I can find it at Ross.
Brittany B.
This perfume smells really good. I couldnt tell you what it smells like, but it has a soft sweet smell to it. It lasts all day on me and is not over powering. The bottle is so pretty. It is colored with gems all over it. This perfume price is reasonable and you can find it at Tj maxx or walmart at a cheaper price.
Ana S.
Aurora , CO
I'm a perfume lover and this one is one of my favorite from the celebrities perfumes, I love the packaging, I love the smell and it is a low cost perfume, so everyone can afford it 💙✨
Nivin M.
lawrencevill
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Very nice perfume got from TJ Maxx,it last for mane 6 hours ,sweet but not sticky sweet and it is fruity not too overwhelming but it is perfect .i don’t smell it on my self which I don’t like but other people do happy with my purchase.
Allison S.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love this smell! I’ve purchased multiple of these over the years and still have another one on hand just in case they ever stop making it! It’s a mix between fruity and sexy with a little mystery!
Kay S.
Medford, OR
I just ordered this off amazing and am so excited. I wore this all through out highschool and ALWAYS got complimented on it. It’s crazy that it’s so inexpensive yet lasts all day.
Aubree B.
Spokane, WA
I have been wearing this perfume for years. Its delicate, and smells amazing. I still get compliments on it after all this years. Such a pleasant smell for a reasonable price.
Ashley R.
ELK GROVE, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my favorite of Britney's perfumes. The bottle alone is so pretty. Amazons price for this perfume is very reasonable compared to stores. This is actually the real thing at an affordable price. Not a cheap knock-off. It was shipped quick and arrived undamaged and was carefully packed. This is one of few perfumes that doesn't give me any asthma issues or headaches which is nice. This smells very sweet. It's not too strong and not too weak. It's just right. This can be worn by women of any age.
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
What local stores can I find this perfume at?
Zannerie J.
Bela Bela, Limpopo
How "famous" is this perfume amongs the other perfumes in this line?
Kieu D.
Perth
Where is the limited edition sold?