Monica D.
I absolutely LOVE this perfume! This is one of my top favorites from Britney Spears. I love the scent of this perfume. It is more on the sweet floral side in my opinion. It's not a very strong perfume but it's just perfect for me. I have been using this perfume since it first came out. I always make sure I have 2 of these on hand at all times. And the design on the bottle is gorgeous! Sometimes I will get lucky and find the perfume at Ross, Marshalls, or Burlington Coat Factory. But if you don't mind a little wait, I highly recommend using eBay and what's great, is that if you have EBates, you get cash back! Win win!