BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Women's 1.7 oz EDP Spray. Midnight Fantasy Perfume by Britney Spears was introduced by Britney Spears in 2007. Fantasy Midnight Fantasy Perfume is recommended for evening wear. Midnight Fantasy takes you on a magical journey from day to night An intoxicating elixir of luscious fruits invites you into a mysterious realm of temptation and intrigue. A seductive floral bouquet mingles with sensuous musks and dark amber to create an unforgettable midnight fantasy. What happens to you when the clock strikes twelve? Midnight Fantasy is classified as a citrus fruity fragrance and possesses a blend of black cherry framboise and plum as top notes and night blooming orchid iris and freesia middle notes and amber musk and vanilla as base notes. see more...

Ashley R.
Eatonville, WA
This is the best perfume I've ever owned, it smells sweet and tart. I've been wearing it for a couple years and I'm glad they have been discontinued at yet I find it at Walgreens Walmart Amazon sometimes I can find it at Ross.
Gina G.
Lisle, IL
This perfume is AMAZING. It smells absolutely delicious (feminine, fruity, and floral) and I get tons of compliments when I wear it. It doesn’t last my 8-hour workday, but I’m okay with that. My boyfriend also loves the scent which is a nice plus!
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
I got this as a gift from my husband. I hadn't smelled it before so was excited and nervous to try this. I really liked it and combines nicely on my skin. The smell lasts longer and yes I have bought it again. Like the design as well.
Tori Y.
Alamo, CA
I love Britney Spears perfumes. I love the fruity and vanilla mix of this scent and the packaging with the midnight blue bottle with the Swarovski crystals. It’s pretty affordable and you can find it at places like Walmart or Target, or you can even buy it online. It’s also pretty long lasting so you don’t have to reapply it throughout the day.
Janeiry R.
Bronx, NY
Im very picked with my perfumes they came be too strong. This one is just right. I love how it’s flowery but then again very sweet. Not over powering at all. The bottle is beautiful and little goes a long way. I love this perfume my top 3.
C M.
Brooklyn, NY
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Absolutely LOVE this perfume. I use it all the time. The scent is similar to V.S. love spell. Its sweet but not too sweet and smells fresh. The big bottle can be purchased at $60. For me i can wear this all year round day or night
Brooke H.
This is my all time favorite perfume. It's fruity with a little floral. It's not over powering nor too sweet smelling. I just love it. Even bought if for my mom to try for christmas. She is very picky, yet she loved it! Score!
Stephanie G.
Spokane, WA
Im not sure why this one wasn't better recepted. I LOVE this perfume! Its a sweet smell but in a light way. Its not overpowered by floral smell, but theres an undertone in there that just peeks through.
Caitlin D.
Clarksville
I was amazed by this one I mean absolutely blown out of the park at first it's comes really strong so a little goes a long ways. To me it's like a dreamy scent that's kinda sexy and seductive
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
I love, love LOVE this perfume. Besides Pour Femme by Dolce and Gabbana, this is my absolute favorite cent! It is very sweet and fruity with trails of black cherries, orchid, and plum as well as freesia, musk, and amber. The bottle is adorable, and a royal purple color with diamond bling. Great perfume for a great price! Every time I wear this perfume, people tell me how great I smell.
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
What local stores can I find this perfume at?
Kieu D.
Perth
Where is the limited edition sold?
Zannerie J.
Bela Bela, Limpopo
How "famous" is this perfume amongs the other perfumes in this line?