Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml uploaded by Carla T.Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml uploaded by Gabriela F.Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml uploaded by Kirsty-Anne 🍃.

BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Women's 1.7 oz EDP Spray. Midnight Fantasy Perfume by Britney Spears was introduced by Britney Spears in 2007. Fantasy Midnight Fantasy Perfume is recommended for evening wear. Midnight Fantasy takes you on a magical journey from day to night An intoxicating elixir of luscious fruits invites you into a mysterious realm of temptation and intrigue. A seductive floral bouquet mingles with sensuous musks and dark amber to create an unforgettable midnight fantasy. What happens to you when the clock strikes twelve? Midnight Fantasy is classified as a citrus fruity fragrance and possesses a blend of black cherry framboise and plum as top notes and night blooming orchid iris and freesia middle notes and amber musk and vanilla as base notes. see more...

Mariah M.
Omaha, NE
This is one of my favorite perfumes, I've used it for years. I always get compliments on it, I buy mine at gordmans. It smells amazing, and the bottle is beautiful. My favorite color is purple so it works out just great. I will always buy this perfume, I even have my friends hooked. Must try ladies
emmily dayanna r.
Minden Nevada, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert

I love this perfume feel I feel great I love fruity fragrances and this is perfect for me why it is advisable for the night or for open sites because it is strong and durable its packaging is beautiful makes you feel like a princess is pretty good price and I love
MarĂ­a E.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es uno de mis perfumes favoritos. Su dulce olor me cautivĂł y tuve que comprarlo. Es muy suave y provoca comerlo, muy rico. El aroma perdura bastante.

One of my favorites perfumes. His sweet smell engaged me. I buy this and I am very happy
Elizabeth J.
Stockton, CA
Absolutely love this perfume as well. The fragrance last all day you never have to reapply the size of the bottle is definitely worth the money one spray is all you need for the day. Definitely recommend to everyone.
Ashley S.
Latrobe , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is another amazing scent! It smells like berries and yet has a grown up smell to it as well! It last on the skin but it started to fade after a while but you can still tell you have it on
Denisse B.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is my perfume to go to the movies, to go out with my friends and some casual event, has a very nice, sweet scent lasts for many hours, the packaging is cute and easy to handle.
Anais A.
Miami Beach, FL
This perfume has a youthful sweet aroma. The presentation of this product is beautiful . The fragrance is durable and refined. Perfect for evening or any time of the day .
Hazel G.
Es mi perfume favorito de todos los tiempos. No habrĂĄ perfume mejor que este en ninguna parte del mundo.
Caitlin D.
Clarksville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was amazed by this one I mean absolutely blown out of the park at first it's comes really strong so a little goes a long ways. To me it's like a dreamy scent that's kinda sexy and seductive
Gina G.
Lisle, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is AMAZING. It smells absolutely delicious (feminine, fruity, and floral) and I get tons of compliments when I wear it. It doesn’t last my 8-hour workday, but I’m okay with that. My boyfriend also loves the scent which is a nice plus!
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
What local stores can I find this perfume at?
Kieu D.
Perth
Where is the limited edition sold?