Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau De Parfum Spray, 3.3-Fluid Ounce uploaded by Kimmy H.Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau De Parfum Spray, 3.3-Fluid Ounce uploaded by Sandra B.

BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Stedman, NC
Smells really nice in the bottle.. however once i spray onto myself it changes and doesnt smell to great!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
This is a nice perfume. the bottle alone is beautiful. its not over powering or doesn't give you that sticky feeling after you spray it on.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started with Fantasy but I also love Midnight Fantasy!!! The scent is a bit less sweet and has more mature tones to it. I feel like this is great for wearing anytime and I love the scent.
Lisa  W.
Lisa W.
I'm not all crazy over this one but overall it smells great however I don't think it last very long, fades but hell i still love it
Nicole
Nicole "Ni" W.
Heavy and cloying. Remove that heavy floral midnote and things would be moving in the right direction.
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Love this perfume too, it's also a sweet scene!! I love to put it on when I'm go out. Though this one doesn't lasted that long.
Julz L.
Julz L.
LOVE Britney Spears perfumes, they are my favorite but this one it my #1. I collect them. I would suggest to get the set rather then just the perfume by itself as the set gets your more for your bunk.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
I loved this perfume in high school! it smelled divine but didn't last on me at all, maybe half an hour? It was quite unfortunate for me but I'm sure that it would last better on other people! Give it a try!
laura D.
laura D.
this has been a favorite since it first came out. I love the scent's lasting power and the price point can't be beat
Kaley T.
Kaley T.
This is my most favourite smell in all of the Britney Spears' collection.I don't know,it suits me best i think.It's really sweet and fruity and it's modern.It don't make me feel like i'm old or too powerful.Just a spray on your wrists and it lasts all day.And you smell like a walking cotton candy.