Britney Spears Island Fantasy Eau de Toilette uploaded by Christie L.

BY BRITNEY SPEARS

As sweet as a tropical breeze, let the refreshing juicy aroma of Island Fantasy carry you away. With a start of cheerful citrus and delectable fruits, this sweet-smelling perfume release from 2013 is a luscious treat that evokes luxuriating in warm climates. The top notes are an intoxicating composure of bright citruses, succulent clementine, honeyed mandarin orange, tangy red berries and summery watermelon. A bouquet of airy jasmine, powdery violet and refreshing freesia come together to form the scent’s heart. Base notes of warming musk and vanilla-nuanced sugar cane provide the scent with a cozy and comforting finish.

Buy on Amazon
Lisa M.
Oceanside, CA
Husband surprised me with this scent for Mother's Day because he thinks it smells "HOT"...hehe. I surprisingly think it's very pretty and great for summer as it has a light, fresh presence. I smell melon, citrus, some floral and aquatic notes. I could envision wearing this while on a beach vacation whilst wearing a white cotton sundress and sandals. I can't imagine a Britney fragrance to have loads of staying power but we'll see --- I'll have to update when I know more :) UPDATE: This has the staying power of a drugstore body spray (hense the four starts instead of five) -- what a shame as I really like to wear this in the hot months of the year. It is very affordable so I guess I'll just keep the cute aqua bottle in my purse and reapply often.
Emily G.
Chillicothe, OH
I love love love this perfume. It's not to strong but still strong enough to last all day. Yes it's not as strong at the end of the day like other more expensive perfumes but it is still very high ranked in my books.
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI

I went through a 50ml bottle last summer & had to get this one again!!<3

This is one of my most favorite spring/summer scents!! I pick up lots of citrus & pineapple & hits of watermelon & sugar cane....just all around juicy fruits!!!

The longevity could be better but I don't mind reapplying as neeed and sillage is initially moderate on me then it fades softly within 30mins for me .
Christie L.
This perfume smells amazing I recommend u girls buying this it smells so good n fruity I love it I'm going to buy more
I love this perfume that has a very sweet fruity aroma and the packaging is beautiful! I will buy again !, worth it.
Klara M.
Pinellas Park , FL
This smell is so refreshing and light. I love it I got it at cvs. It was in a set with a different kind of perfume.
Crystal M.
This is my go to summer scent! It's fresh and fruity smelling. Love love love it!!! I recommend it!
Allyson g.
Bismarck, ND
Love this scent! Perfect island feel and lasts throughout the day without wearing off!
Steph B.
London, London
This is probably my least favourite Britney perfume and I own them all! It might just be personal preference but I'm not into the tropical smell. But it definitely has great longevity
Indrė T.
Windmill drive, London
It has a nice sweet scent of a summer garden - full of fruits and berries. However the scent is very mild, some body sprays have better performance. Longevity is not great, last for a very short time. I think this perfume is more suitable for kids/teenagers or when you just want a little bit of nice fresh smell on yourself.