Britney Spears In Control Curious Eau de Parfum uploaded by Deseray B.Britney Spears In Control Curious Eau de Parfum uploaded by Deseray B.

BY BRITNEY SPEARS

In Control Curious is packaged in a combination of sexy and sweet with its black and pink design, giving buyers a hint at the sensual fragrance within. This limited-edition fragrance starts with fruity top notes to keep things light. At the heart, vanilla, tonka bean, orchid, and sweet notes blend for a delicate balsamic aroma. Base notes are sandalwood and musk.

Deseray B.
Norcross
Fruity scent, light but strong. This perfume surprised me because I really didn't like the original curious much at all. This scent is pretty long lasting but I usually put it in my purse for a little refresher throughout the day. All in all, this perfume is definitely worth a try if you can find it anywhere. I ordered mine from overstock.com
Danni T.
Kissimmee, FL
I was nervous when I bought this scent from Amazon, but I ended up falling in love with it. It is similar to Curious, but with a darker, sexier, vanilla scent. It lasts for so long, and my husband loves how it smells on me! The bottle is so hot, and sexy!
Valeria A.
Katy, TX
Britney Spears never is wrong, no doubt, this perfume is a SUCCESS!! It smells so good and the bottle is so beautiful, sexy and hot! Incomparable with anyone else! I saw it in the mall and I bought it inmediatly, obviously.... I recommend it!
Sophia  P.
Portsmouth, OH
Curious WAS my favorite from her line until I tried this one! Its a little sexier and vanilla but not too over bearing. I love it. Her best so far!!!
Jessica A.
Kissimmee , FL
It's more fruity smelling that the original curious I like it but the original curious is my all time favorite
Lauren S.
Columbus, OH
I love Britney’s perfumes, but this is hands down my favorite! It honestly smells incredible
Maria B.
Palmdale, CA
This smells good for a teenager or early twenties but fantasy smells much better
Helena G.
Maple ridge, BC
This is such a beautiful fragrance! It smells just like Viktor & Rolf Bon Bon. It smells like caramel and vanilla, but it also smells very fresh at the same time. I just wish it lasted longer on my skin. Within 2 hours, I can't smell it any more. The scent does seem to last longer on clothing though, so I would suggest spraying this on your clothing as well if you want it to last longer.
Lauren L.
This was my signature scent in high school. Its very sweet and warm, a little on the darker side. I received many compliments about it. It definitely lasted a long time on me and should probably be worn during the colder months. The price is another great thing, its very affordable!
Kristyn R.
London, ON
My all time favorite perfume by Britney. I have gone on a hunt for this perfume, as it not so common. I find it is very underrated, but the smell is just AMAZING! It is muskier than others, but the combination of the vanilla and fruit is to die for her. This is her best perfume ever!
ANGELICA L.
¿ Me gustaria saber si la fragancia es dulce o citrica? cuales son sus componentes y la durabilidad de la misma

Amazon