Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy Eau de Parfum uploaded by Miladdy C.

BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Floral and fruity accords are abundant in Hidden Fantasy perfume . This fragrance was initially introduced in 2008. The composition features an array of complex notes, including tangerine, sweet orange, verbena, grapefruit blossom, Napolitano cake, clove, vanilla bean, sambac jasmine, stargazer lily, amber, sandalwood and Jacaranda wood.

Lys E.
Fresno, CA
Like i’m not a super huge fan of Britney Spears, but I love some of her songs. But I have to give her credit for making the best smelling fragrances from a celebrity, I may own one of them but I have smelled all of them. And I’m almost out this this one, but i’m sure as hell going to make it last! The packaging is so good! None of the rhinestones are gone, when I moved I would out it back in the box because I know that would be the safest place to put it! Its a lovely blood red bottle, that beautifully designed. Its a keeper for sure. Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy Eau de Parfum
Julia A.
Chapmanville, WV
This is my second favorite fantasy perfume. I love the bottle and the color. It's smells amazing. It's not crazy strong. It lasts a while. I love that it has jasmine, vanilla bean, amber, and sandalwood in it. I'm on my second bottle of this and it's almost empty. I most definitely recommend this perfume.
Miladdy C.
Orlando, FL
I must admit, I'm a fan of Britney's perfumes. Specifically, I absolutely adore the Fantasy line. The only one I haven't liked so far is Circus Fantasy, just because I gravitate more towards vanillas and patchoulis and Circus smells like nothing but flowers to me. Hidden Fantasy is tied as my favorite Spears fragrance along with the original. They both smell delicious, but Hidden Fantasy hides the vanilla behind some sweet orange and tangerine so it's not as bakery-shop sweet as the original Fantasy. Lasts for hours on my wrists, plus I got the 3.3 oz. for a GREAT price = very happy purchase!
Tyler c.
I cant really decide whether I enjoy this more during the summer or fall.
Its heavy on the citrus note, so definitely good for summer, however there is a spicy clove note with it, among other warm notes, which make it fantastic for the winter.

In the end, its a beautiful warm citrus fragrance that deserves more praise.
Kelsy W.
Mount Vernon, IL
I really like the hidden fantasy perfume. Its not as sweet smelling as the original fantasy. To me it seem to be a lot less over powering smell. I think it the "grown-up" version of Fantasy. I would give it a try if you're already a fan of Britney's perfume or even if you're not its good one to add to your collection.
Brittany J.
Fresno, TX
This is my second favorite perfume, right behind Thierry Muglar's Alien. It's long-lasting and has a wonderfully sweet top note that gets subtler throughout the day. This is perfect for a night out at the club too because you'll smell great without worrying if it's too strong.
Silvia Patricia H.
Miami, Florida
Siempre enamorada de los perfume fantasy con esa combinacion de dulce y cítrico y lo que me encanta tambien es que es muy duradero por largas horas todo un día prácticamente, la recomiendo chicas... lo compraria todas las veces posible i love fantasy
Briana T.
Pasadena, TX
Love it i used to have it and i ran out and ive been looking for it again. Its smells really good its sweet but nothing you get tired of over time and the bottle is super cute i love how you can collect them with the other two fantasy and midnight fantasy
Shannon F.
Blacklick, OH
I absolutely love this scent! I have been wearing Fantasy since it came out about 10 years ago. I am almost 32 years old and I STILL wear it. I always get compliments on it when I wear it out. In addition to the incredible scent, I love the packaging. This will continue to be a staple in my fragrance collection! :)
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
I really love this scent from the Britney Spears collection. At first, I thought it might be too sweet but every time I've worn it I get lots of compliments and it lasts when on for a very long time. Some scents fade over time for me but this one does not seem to do that! I need to get a new bottle.
Georgi B.
Avon Park, FL
Does this smell good??
sarah s.
GILLINGHAM, Kent
Where can u get testers?
Aiste U.
Are you like this parfum?
Grissel C.
New castle, DE
This perfume is as sweet as the Fantasy ?.
Renata M.
Atlanta, GA
Does it last long? Is it sweet?

Walmart