Britney Spears Gift Set -- 3. 3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray + 3. 3 oz Body Souffle + 3. 3 oz Shower Gel

BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Fantasy by Britney Spears Gift Set -- 3, 3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray + 3, 3 oz Body Souffle + 3, 3 oz Shower Gel, Fantasy by Britney Spears is the 2nd of her perfume line launched in 2005 as a fun and invigorating scent, This feminine scent possesses a blend of red lychee kiwi cupcake jasmine white chocolate musk orris root, Fantasy is recommended for daytime wear, see more...

Daisy T.
I got this as a Christmas gift when I was in 7th grade, (7 years ago) and I still have a lot left in the bottles. I love this scent, but I'm really sad that I don't get to wear it often, (my dad hates it).
Rachel B.
While I am not a fan of Britney I absolutely love the way this perfume smells. It is a rich scent that lasts a very long time. I buy it in stock around the holidays!
Liz P.
Very "cute and girly" scent that's great for any occasion. I honestly think this scent is best for younger people, but perfume is completely personal preferance
Manaia C.
Bensalem, PA
I have never tried the body shower gel, but I love the scent since I have the body spray it smells so good. But this pack would make a great gift for someone
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
I randomly go back to this perfume every couple months or years. Its a true favorite of mine for any age. The smell lasts a long time and I love the scent.
Victoria P.
Davenport, FL
I bought this about two years ago and it smelled similar to viva la juicy. Smells like vanilla with some other floral scent.
Sharon A.
The first time I smelt this scent years ago, I fell in love and till this day I still love it! There's something about it that draws me to it!