BY JIVE

Recording information: 2nd Floor Studios, Hollywood, CA; Conway Recording Studios, Los Angeles, CA; Ethernet Studios, Los Angeles, CA; Maratone Studios, Stockholm, Sweden; MyAudiotonic Studios, London; Opera Music Studios, CA; Roc The Mic Studios, NYC; The Bunker Studios, Paris; the Record Plant, Hollywood, CA; Westlake Recording Studios, Los Angeles, CA. Photographer: Randee St. Nicholas. Britney Spears' 2011 studio album Femme Fatale follows up her dance-oriented 2009 effort Circus and features the leadoff single "Hold It Against Me.

• What's your favorite Britney song? My favorite is baby one more t...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "if you're bored on a road trip or a plane this is something to pop in to keep the entertainment going" in 1 review
  • "I've loved her since I was in elementary school." in 1 review
Brooke A.
MCKINNEY, TX
Simply put, Femme Fatale is the best dance/pop album I have ever heard. Coming from an over-50 person, that is quite a claim. I am not a Britney fan at all and will never buy her previous albums. But this collection has a special magic that I have not heard in pop music in years. It's indeed quirky and clever, but most of all it's melodic and complex. It certainly has its autotune effects, but it actually helped smooth her sometimes affected delivery. I have been playing Femme regularly for almost a year and am still dissecting harmonies hidden in its delicious chord progressions. "Inside Out" may be the best single of the lot. But don't skip over anything, they all work beautifully together. Britney really worked hard to make this her statement, and it shows. And to her credit, her singing is far better here then on previous albums... she's lighter, spacial and less groan-y.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I love her music. I do not think there has ever been a song that I was not like damn this is just awful. I have liked all of her songs and I very enjoy listening to her music. I do not care what others have said about her, i still like her and will continue to listen to her
Molly R.
Ahh I love Britney Spears! I've seen her in concert 3 times and this CD is awesome! I'd definitely recommend it! It's similar to her other albums and it's got some good tracks on there you'll want to play over and over again.
Steven S.
Pop Culture Expert
This is one of my favorite albums by Britney Spears. The album is jam-packed with poppy club bangers -- an absolute pleasure to listen to. I am not sure why certain people criticized this particular album, but haters are gonna hate. Absolute worth a listen if you haven't yet!
Jayda F.
Man you gotta love Britney Spears whenever I'm on the road with friends of mine we always scream sing to her albums. She makes the type of songs that make you want to get up and just start dancing and never stop for those who are looking for good music to dance to Britney's your girl
Lexie L.
Pop Culture Expert
This album is great! All of the songs are upbeat and catchy! I've always loved Britney Spears ever since I was a little girl and this album has so many awesome songs! My favorite is Till the World Ends. Great album to just get up and dance to! Awesome album!
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert
This album was a highlight for Brittany. She had left the public eye for a very long time and then came back with this. The music was brand new, and drew in a new audience and a younger generation that hadn't grown up when she was popular in the media.
Renee B.
Chesterfield, MO
Pop Culture Expert
I am a huge Britney fan and have all of her CDs. This one is obviously great! I love listening to it in the car with the windows down! "Till the World Ends" and "Would You Hold it Against Me" are 2 of the big singles off this album.
Erin N.
Pop Culture Expert
I am a huge Britney fan and this cd is quite different than anything she's done before. It's good but very sexual so beware of smaller children. Still amazing Britney!
Nataly S.
Pop Culture Expert
Si eres fan de Britney cualquier album te va a encantar, este fue uno de sus mejores albumes! Todas sus canciones son buenas y pegajosas.
Nina G.
Pop Culture Expert
What's your favorite Britney song? My favorite is baby one more time.