Britney Spears 'Fantasy' Women's 3-piece Fragrance Set uploaded by Gabriella G.

BY BRITNEY SPEARS

This 'Fantasy' by Britney Spears features a feminine blend of fruits and flowers. This women's three-piece fragrance set includes an eau de toilette spray, body souffle, and shower gel. Scent name: Fantasy Design house: Britney Spears Gender: Women's Features a blend of litchi, golden quince and kiwi, jasmine, white chocolate, orris root, musk and woods Three-piece set includes One (1) eau de toilette spray: 3.3 ounces One (1) body souffle: 3.3 ounces One (1) shower gel: 3.3 ounces We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

liz O.
One of my favorite perfumes to when I was in high school, this perfume brings back so many memories it has a very sweet smell to it which I like & its long lasting as well I highly recommend it just smells amazing!
Elizabeth J.
Stockton, CA
I have always been a fan of Britney Spears perfume. I own every single one of them but this one by far is the best one. Love the way it makes my clothes smell at last a very long time the scent never fades. You can find it just about anywhere now and is very affordable. Thus it is definitely worth buying lotion feels and smells amazing.
Patricia D.
Rowlett, TX
I really love this set! The packaging is super duper cute. And the product is a great deal for its price. I just got this as a gift. I would definitely buy another one after a month 'cause my perfume is almost empty.
Wendy C.
This has been in my perfume collection since it came out and is one of my favorites!!

I like the sweet sugary yummilicious scent!! On me it does die down to a wonderful sweet scent and my husband loves this perfume on me!
leslie h.
Berea, KY
I'm really picky when it comes scents, but this one I truly love. It's fruity, and seems to last the day. A couple of sprays usually does the trick, you could overdue it with more than that.
Dana S.
This was one of my first perfumes I ever had and I used it all the time! It smelled so good-it was very fruity and sweet which are my favorite type of perfumes. I still have the bottle because I love the way it was designed and keep perfume bottles in general.
Marisol j.
Love the way this looks, however it smells to sweet for me. I liked this perfume when I was younger, but now would be funny to wear. but will def. consider this once my daughter is old enough.
Julz L.
One of my favorite perfumes, I love Britney Spears perfumes and this is a good one. Its better to get the set rather then just the perfume by itself as you get more to your bulk in a set.
Influenster M.
I received this as a gift a few years back and I'm in love. I actually still have the perfume bottle with a little bit left. This smells AMAZING.. Not my favorite, but one of my favorite smells! The lotion and body wash are great and skin smoothing.
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
Britney Spears 'Fantasy' Women's 3-piece Fragrance Set make a perfect gift for a young teen girl. It smells fresh and so good. You can also find it at Walmart for a great price.
Randa Ęš.
I don't know anything about him Is it sweet