Britney Spears Fantasy The Nice Remix Eau de Parfum uploaded by Thaymar G.

BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Fantasy was one of the singer’s first colognes that rocketed her into the fragrance market, but she continued her momentum with Fantasy The Nice Remix . Released in 2014 alongside the Naughty version, Spears gave fans two new scent options, with this one on a decidedly lighter note by blending tropical, sweet, floral, fruity, and musky accords. Its aromatic profile features jasmine, sweet cupcake and creamy musk like its twin, but works in the refreshing and light tartness of kiwi fruit. The packaging is also lovely and eye-catching, showing a pink ombré bottle with a delicate charm around its neck.

• Does it smell good? I want to try it.. And for the price ...1 Answers
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,421 reviews

This smells like a creamy vanilla cupcake with a hint of musk!!<3 I don't pick up the kiwi or jasmine notes at all.

I find the longevity & sillage to be both moderate on me.

This perfume will always be a repeat buy for me!!!
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,421 reviews
I've had this in my perfume collection for a year now and its a top favorite of mine!!! This smells like a creamy vanilla cupcake with a hint of musk!!<3

I don't pick up the kiwi or jasmine notes at all. I find the longevity & sillage to be both moderate on me.

This perfume will always be a repeat buy for me!!!
Danni T.
Kissimmee, FL
I really enjoyed this one! The bracelet that adorns the bottle is so pretty too! I like the shape of the bottle, because it is very unique compared to her other editions. It smells like Fantasy, but with more of a vanilla, candy scent. I like it!
Cailey R.
Grandview, MO
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes!!!
everybody always compliments me on how I smell so good!
lasts long and gives off a strong but not overpowering sweet smell
Seema S.
Parsippany, NJ
This perfume is perfect for your everyday use and lasts all day. I can spritz on a little in the beginning of the day and it lasted through all my classes (college) 10/10 recommend.
Thaymar G.
Amo TODOS y cada uno de las fragancias de Britney Spears, soy su gran fan! Mi Favorito es Fantasy The Nice Remix! Su aroma es increíblemente delicioso!
Kimberly G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Smells absolutely good!! i want to pour it all over me and ughhh!!! it smells amazing!! go get it. i recommend it big time!
Sonia P.
Cleburne, TX
I loved this when I was in 8th grade! This is a fun, flirty scent & I'd definitely recommend it. :)
nicole c.
muchas artistas famosas a hecho lineas de cosméticos de ropa y por supuesto de perfumes pero la fragancia de britney spears es única yo en lo personal la volvería a usar me gusta mucho su empaque y su capacidad para 3.3oz su precio es bueno considerando el de otras marcas
Crystal D.
Does it smell good? I want to try it.. And for the price is it worth it

Amazon