Britney Spears Fantasy The Naughty Remix Eau de Parfum uploaded by 🌴🍃🌿🌊Made i.Britney Spears Fantasy The Naughty Remix Eau de Parfum uploaded by Sara O.

BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Capitalizing on the continued success of the Fantasy collection, Britney Spears joined forced with Elizabeth Arden to release Fantasy The Naughty Remix in 2014. Riffing off the original Fantasy perfume from 2005, this edition contains sweet, powdery, musky and floral accords that enchant both wearers and admirers. Keen wearers will notice jasmine, orris root and creamy musk, but delicious touches await with the white chocolate orchid and sweet cupcake accords worked into the blend. The result is an unusual and sensual fragrance that kicks your nighttime experience up several notches.

Gabriela T.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
This perfume is really sweet and strong, so it lasts the whole day!! If you really this kind of perfum I would really recommend this, I really love it!bareMinerals barePro® 16-Hour Full Coverage Concealer
Tina K.
This perfume is very sweet, so if you don't like sweet scents you definitely won't like this. It's not my favorite perfume definitely, but I do spray it on somewhat regularly. The scent lasts about half the day.
Jasmine C.
Valencia, CA
One of my all time favorite perfumes. I love sweet smells so this is right up my alley. It lasts for a long time and I continue to repurchase because I love it that much. I am forever a fan!
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,421 reviews
I LOVE this perfume!!!!
One me its like a cupcakey,incense & earthy musky scent with hints of white chocolate mixed in...I really like it!
IMO its excellent for fall & winter but can be wearable year round when applied lightly in the warmer months.
I find this one moderate to long lasting on me and sillage is moderate imo.
I love this sweet but mysterious super beautiful scent!!!!!!
100% repurchase over & over!!
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,421 reviews
I LOVE this perfume!!!!

I find this one moderate to long lasting on me and sillage is moderate imo.

I love this sweet but mysterious super beautiful scent!!!!!!

100% repurchase over & over!!

april c.
Las Vegas, NV
This smells so pretty and sophisticated. Like it doesn't make you smell like an old lady but you smell mature. It's a long lasting smell and the bottle is cute
Erin S.
I love how sweet this smells. I always associate perfume with outfits (fun, casual, professional, etc) and this definitely would go under fun!
Stephanie G.
Spokane, WA
The bottle is adorable, and the scent is perfect. Theres a lot of floral scents mixed with some sweet scents.
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
3 estrellas porque no es el MEJOR perfume. Lo uso para diario, realmente me gusta su olor es suave y dulce.
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
I used this Brittney Spears perfume when I was in college. It had a very nice smell and It was super sweet.

Amazon